Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bush up and running

Bookmark and Share
    Koopa, i still gotta agree with Train... i think pure talent Bush is the better back. Right now no question peterson is the clear cut number one. if you stand both these guys next to each other, 100% im not sure peterson can compare... but thats just me im not impressed w/ 40 times of a running back or other measureables when it comes to RB. To me its about game tape, and as ipressive a peterson was his whole career espescially his freshan year where he was phenominal, i think Bush at 250+ LBS with vision, hands, explosiveness, game speed, and work ethic is a better back.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yes I'm talking about Bush Koopa. I know Peterson has had health issues as well but Bush has had really almost two full seaons ruined by injury. If not the guy would have been a top 10 pick.
    interesting.........i didn't know bush was just as injury proned......well peterson wasn't really injury prone, he only sprained his ankle two years ago, and last year that was a freak accident

omg, i'm looking at the stats, wtf train??? peterson missed ONE game in 2005 and then 2006 is was really his only injury riddled season

bush missed 2 games in 05, and only played 1 in 06

i think if you wanna label someone "made of glass" that label belongs to bush

and again, i'm not bashing bush, i want us to get him in the second round

but peterson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bush
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

like espn said i dont think anyone is gonna draft him b4 3rd and Petrino will be the first to try and gamble on him cause he knows how GREAT he is and is gonna be. I see him in ATL in the 4th if we dont grab him, which i doubt we will gamble on him, just not our style UNFORTUNATELY, damn the Rooneys for being so coservative, lol sorry i didnt mean that CHIEF!!!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    like espn said i dont think anyone is gonna draft him b4 3rd and Petrino will be the first to try and gamble on him cause he knows how GREAT he is and is gonna be. I see him in ATL in the 4th if we dont grab him, which i doubt we will gamble on him, just not our style UNFORTUNATELY, damn the Rooneys for being so coservative, lol sorry i didnt mean that CHIEF!!!
    no, cowher had all the power, damn cowher for being a bitch

this is a new era, colbert and tomlin might actually take the gamble, cause unlike cowher, tomlin knows how to coach...........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

But ap always has some kind of nagging injury, Bush broke his leg, had to sit out...i didnt say he was invincible.

I just think Peterson is overrated plain and simple, to many people are putting him in the hall of fame and i dont see it, i think hes good....just not great like everyone else.

Im not saying Bush is great, im saying i think he will be great, while i think ap will not amount to anything down in cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    no, cowher had all the power, damn cowher for being a bitch

this is a new era, colbert and tomlin might actually take the gamble, cause unlike cowher, tomlin knows how to coach...........

was the rod removed from bushs leg?

and i don't think you should gamble on Bush when you could get Tony Hunt i really dont think the injury will affect him because he really wouldn't be used as a starter for us anyway. but if we did draft him ill get nervous if i see someone make a really strong low tackle on that leg.

House of Steel
    Once again, Bush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hunt

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Once again, Bush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hunt
    Even though we have good WR's I'd like to see the Steelers get gonzo if he is there, but to get back to the point Hunt will be a PERFECT fit for the steelers. Low risk high rewards he a very physical 3rd and short kind of RB which is what the steelers are needing on offense. Also he can catch a short pass here and there too. I really like Hunt and I think he might push Wille out of the way in a year or two. (I am a Wille hater)

Also in 36 games at Louisville, Bush started 17 times (doing my great public school math) thats more then half sure his numbers were outstanding, but that dont mean jack if you cant stay healthy.

So Bush<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Hunt
    Last edited by MillerTime83; 04-20-2007 at 05:47 PM.

House of Steel
    is always going to be a crazy debate, but good point though.

Thread Information