Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush up and running

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Bush is the best in the draft, even better than superpeterson.

Peterson is good, maybe even great but Bush is just as crazy as peterson.

Peterson is this years overrated RB. Hes made out of glass and cant stay healthy which wont help his career in the pros. Not to mention hes probably gonna be a brown which not only flushes his career away to nothingness but he'll be on IR by week 5.

All jokes aside, peterson is good, but i think bush would be the first RB taken had he not got hurt, he cranks out TDs like nothing ive ever seen before.

ok, he sprains his ankle his sophomore year, and still had a good year

last year, he had a freek accident......... and it's nothing that bad, it's healed and he'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Bush got hurt in the season opener, he was over 100 yards and 3 TDs in the first half...thats amazing

you put WAAAYY to much stock in this game, it was against kentucy for crying out loud, not a power house there...........

now don't take this as me bashing bush, cause now that i know his leg is good, i think we should get him in the second round which is the only way we can get him

but, he is not the best back in the league

like i said earlier, ap or ad (which is his nickname) is by far the best back in the draft class, he's everything.........he's speed and he's power.......whereas bush is just power.......

and also realize this, this is coming from a texas fan, a fan that hates everything OU, a fan that cheered when he broke his collar bone.........so this is taking a lot to say all this lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well I agree with you Koopa, that Adrian Peterson is the best RB in this draft class. But if Bush, would have stayed healthy it would have been an interesting battle between these two and I wonder if Bush had stayed healthy how high he would have gone in this draft. I think a healthy Michael Bush would have been a top-10 pick.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Well I agree with you Koopa, that Adrian Peterson is the best RB in this draft class. But if Bush, would have stayed healthy it would have been an interesting battle between these two and I wonder if Bush had stayed healthy how high he would have gone in this draft. I think a healthy Michael Bush would have been a top-10 pick.
    i'm sure he would've, but, the same can be said with ad, if he had stayed healthy this year, he'd probably be a lock for top 3

well i watched bush as much as i could his sophemore year, and i saw peterson play quite a few times throug-out his career. I like both but for us, we have parker. We need a guy we canput in on third downs, bush is that, great catching the ball out of the back field. Size- peterson runs hard for his size and speed. Bush runs fast for his size and power, we have willie it would be nice to have a compliment to him. Bush has better vision, plain and simple. Peterson runs hard, but not like Bush, not even close. I would love to see this draft if both these guys had played all year. And i dont think train is putting too much stock on Bush's soph. year, if you watch Bush play, you'll see he has all the tools to be great.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i'm sure he would've, but, the same can be said with ad, if he had stayed healthy this year, he'd probably be a lock for top 3
    Oh, I agree with that and thats why I agreed with you that Peterson was the best RB in this draft. Just saying a healthy Michael Bush would have been a top-10 draft pick. The guy is a beast and its shame his last two seasons have been ruined with injury.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    well i watched bush as much as i could his sophemore year, and i saw peterson play quite a few times throug-out his career. I like both but for us, we have parker. We need a guy we canput in on third downs, bush is that, great catching the ball out of the back field. Size- peterson runs hard for his size and speed. Bush runs fast for his size and power, we have willie it would be nice to have a compliment to him. Bush has better vision, plain and simple. Peterson runs hard, but not like Bush, not even close. I would love to see this draft if both these guys had played all year. And i dont think train is putting too much stock on Bush's soph. year, if you watch Bush play, you'll see he has all the tools to be great.
    i know bush is better for us, i'm not comparing who would fit better......i'm talking about overall talent, it's kinda pointless to talk about peterson cause there is no way we can get him

i just brought him up because train was saying bush is the best back in the draft.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Oh, I agree with that and thats why I agreed with you that Peterson was the best RB in this draft. Just saying a healthy Michael Bush would have been a top-10 draft pick. The guy is a beast and its shame his last two seasons have been ruined with injury.
    are you saying the last two season for bush has been ruined with injury or peterson??? i don't know a lot about bush, and if that's what you're saying, why the hell is train saying peterson is made of glass when bush gets hurt too???

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Nice post. Yes looking at the Steelers Michael Bush is the better fit. He is the power RB the Steelers love and we already have Fast Willie (who is a top five RB in the NFL).

I think Peterson is still the best RB in this draft class. Both guys are very talented and hopefully both have better luck staying healthy in the NFL and go on to have great NFL careers.

well just one year he has put in for his senior season elligability at UL, espn just aired a story on him, and they are about to compare him and peterson here in a minute

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I would love to see us get Bush but if he didn't get injured we wouldn't be talking about him right now. Trust me, we are not the only ones who are talking about him. If we don't get him in the 2nd rd, he won't be there later. Hes on plenty of draft boards

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i know bush is better for us, i'm not comparing who would fit better......i'm talking about overall talent, it's kinda pointless to talk about peterson cause there is no way we can get him

i just brought him up because train was saying bush is the best back in the draft.........

are you saying the last two season for bush has been ruined with injury or peterson??? i don't know a lot about bush, and if that's what you're saying, why the hell is train saying peterson is made of glass when bush gets hurt too???
    Yes I'm talking about Bush Koopa. I know Peterson has had health issues as well but Bush has had really almost two full seaons ruined by injury. If not the guy would have been a top 10 pick.

Thread Information