Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush up and running

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's only natural to be cautious of a guy who is coming off an injury like that and looking to be drafted as high as many are projecting him. If he's healing that quickly though, more power to him, bring him on if things pan out for us.

definately worth the risk IMO, he has too much upide to pass up on him. If we draft another runningback and he's sill on the board ill be rather upset. Hunt or not, i think Bush is our guy!!! Im not naming names (probley cause i dont remember, lol) but people on this site less than 3 weeks ago were saying "stick a fork in him" "he'll never be the back he was" things like that... now im not ready to crown him yet by any means, im just repeating what i said around combine time when reports said maybe week six before he can even think about practicing. I like the potential to have a SERIOUS 2 headed monster back field.... PLEASE GOD LET US GET MICHAEL BUSH...

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/viewprorank.asp?ra_key=61

If you never saw him run and throw watch his college video, this guy finishes runs, sees the cutback lanes and makes great cuts, punishes defenders between him and the goalline and abuses arm takles. Oh and he can throw the ball too!! pretty cool video, check it out. Its after the A-ROD commercial!

ive been supporting him all along, he is the best RB in this draft and bones heal stronger that they were before, its not like he snapped his Achilles tendon. Bush is the hardest runner ive ever seen play college football, a touchdown machine. He is a hard worker and throughout his rehab has been getting in shape and preparing himself at all costs. If thats not a guy you want on your team then i dont know what to tell you....not to mention he runs with pure hatred

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ive been supporting him all along, he is the best RB in this draft and bones heal stronger that they were before, its not like he snapped his Achilles tendon. Bush is the hardest runner ive ever seen play college football, a touchdown machine. He is a hard worker and throughout his rehab has been getting in shape and preparing himself at all costs. If thats not a guy you want on your team then i dont know what to tell you....not to mention he runs with pure hatred
    AMEN

Yeah you and i were about the only people saying that after the combine, the guy is a monster hervuns harder than anyone in the draft, and has vision like a smaller scat back type, with the ability to make great cuts. He NEVER runs out of bounds and he smells the goaline alomost as good as hines!!!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    you have obviously never seen adrian peterson play, the dude is a ****ing monster, he's power if you need power, he's speed if you need speed.......... no running back in this draft is on adrian's level..........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    you have obviously never seen adrian peterson play, the dude is a ****ing monster, he's power if you need power, he's speed if you need speed.......... no running back in this draft is on adrian's level..........
    Bush is the best in the draft, even better than superpeterson.

Peterson is good, maybe even great but Bush is just as crazy as peterson.

Peterson is this years overrated RB. Hes made out of glass and cant stay healthy which wont help his career in the pros. Not to mention hes probably gonna be a brown which not only flushes his career away to nothingness but he'll be on IR by week 5.

All jokes aside, peterson is good, but i think bush would be the first RB taken had he not got hurt, he cranks out TDs like nothing ive ever seen before.

oh most def. AP is the best rb in hiis draft... not sure if that would be the case if Bush would of played the whole year... the game he got hurt, i think th 3rd game, he had 150+ yards w/ 3 tds. you gotta remember he led the lague in tds by far in 05 over reggie bush, lindell white, ap, deangello williams and Jones-drew... i like ap, ALOT but we wont reach that high for him, we can probely wait til the 3rd to get bush!!! not rying to be a dick but have you ever seen buh play... added bonus he can throw the ball very well check out that video man

Bush got hurt in the season opener, he was over 100 yards and 3 TDs in the first half...thats amazing

i knew it was early in the season... damn that sucks i remember watching it on SC like NOOOOO! im a closet UL fan!!!

Thread Information