Thread: Justice In Cincy??????

Bookmark and Share

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland

Justice In Cincy??????

Henry gets driver's license back
    THE ENQUIRER
    Suspended Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry has a valid driver's license after paying a $30 state fee, according to Hamilton County Municipal Court officials.

Henry, 23, of Florence, who was ticketed March 25 for driving with a suspended license, failure to use turn signals and a seat-belt violation, reported the license re-instatement Monday. He will next be arraigned on the charges.

The NFL suspended Henry last week without pay for the first eight games of the 2007 season under a new personal conduct policy. He was arrested four times between December of 2005 and June of 2006 in three states.

The traffic violation could cost Henry 88 days in a Kentucky jail for violating probation on a charge of providing alcohol to minors out of Kenton County. Henry was sentenced to 90 days in jail, but he served two days with the rest probated.

It's so heart warming to know that this yahoo can get his license suspended, get caught driving with it suspended, and then get it back after paying $30????!!!! Good to know that he's on the same roads with me and my kids!

I hear you girl. He's obviously not going to change his ways. I would love for KY to put him in jail for breaking probation, but that probably won't happen either. I can't stand how these guys get away with everything.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information