Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which game could be trouble in 2007

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Which game could be trouble in 2007

Looking over the 2007 season, there are a ton of tough games on our schedule. Anybody who ever said a 3rd place schedule was easy must have been in 4th place or something

Which games do you see, at least initially that could be trap games or just games that are going to be really tough?

POKER LEGEND
    Hate to say it but both ratbirds games are gonna be tough

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Looking over the 2007 season, there are a ton of tough games on our schedule. Anybody who ever said a 3rd place schedule was easy must have been in 4th place or something

Which games do you see, at least initially that could be trap games or just games that are going to be really tough?
    Going to New England, Denver and New York are never easy games. Plus all three teams are play-off contendars. As for the division road games are always tough.

I see the trip to AZ as a potential trap game for the Steelers. I know Whis is going to have his troops ready for that game.

I think the Steelers home schedule is alot easier then their road games. I think the Steelers have a very good chance to go 6-2 or 7-1 at home this year. Toughest home games in my opinion are the Seahawks and Ratbirds game. Plus the Bengals have beaten the Steelers the last two times they have played at Heinz Field. I would like to see the Steelers end that streak of home losses to the Bengals.

I think that unfortuanately you are all right about teh ratbirds games being tough, however i think that this year Steve McNair will be grounded and flat on his back more as he is no longer a new player with the ravens and teams know how to play him and waht to expect of him and the ratbirds.

rats are falling apart, we play jacksonville dont we? they play us tough every year although i think they are gonna do terrible this year. And i dont think the jets are gonna be that tough

Hate to say pats, but playing them in NE in december sucks ***

i dont think we can lose to AZ or seattle

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    rats are falling apart, we play jacksonville dont we? they play us tough every year although i think they are gonna do terrible this year. And i dont think the jets are gonna be that tough

Hate to say pats, but playing them in NE in december sucks ***

i dont think we can lose to AZ or seattle
    I forgot about the Jags, you're totally right its always a battle with those guys. But good think they're coming to Pittsburgh in Dec. So hopefully a snowstorm hits Pittsburgh for the Jags.

I'm not worried about Pennington when we the Jets. He doesn't have the arm strenght to beat the Steelers secondary deep. But playing them in New York and Eric Mangini is a very good HC.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That Pats game does indeed worry me because Bill B has definitely improved his team this offseason. They will take some time to gel and work together but it won't be easy for us that's for sure.

I don't know what it is about the Jags but that damn team always plays us so tough.

House of Steel
    New England at New England. Going to be a tough as hell game.

no matter how much they suck, the jags give us a game, we shouldve beat them 2 years ago....damn you maddox and your 5 interceptions

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    no matter how much they suck, the jags give us a game, we shouldve beat them 2 years ago....damn you maddox and your 5 interceptions
    i remember that. i am not looking forward to going to new england in december. thats when brady and Co. are at their best. the Cards game wont be easy. ratbirds always put on a show. im not all tht worried about the seahawks game. we will see what happens
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

Thread Information