Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Wilson's 1st round draft board

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    I love him too.

Everyone thinks hes too slow and too small. All I have to say to that is watch his game film.

hes not really to small, and hes a crazy tackler....hes not the fastest, not like an AJ hawk....but hes a hell of a player. The thing is he isnt a pass rusher which is what we need. Hes great in coverage and stuffing the run though. Plus hes a MLB for a 3-4. If somehow he slipped to the second that would be amazing. I'ld love for him to play for us, we just need to address other areas first

I wouldn't want a cb in the first round I was just throwing a scenario out there. like 100 % Spencer in second Hall in first I wouldn't mind at all but its not gonna happen.

now If we did take Poz in the first its not what we need at all really but I definetly wouldn't mind it at all I would open my arms and my heart to Poz.

I think willis and Carriker will be gone b4 15 imho... i really think the first choice is timmons, not my first choice but it wont dissapoint me. I really think they steelers have someone in mind, and if they arent there at 15 then they will trade for a later pick and take beason later in the first. I really dont see him as a 15 and he has been cathing alot of atttention from the team... so they must be considering dealing their pick for some later round draft picks (good move imo, i think some of they bette players are gonna come in the 2nd -4th rounds of this draft)

i hate the idea of trading down in the 1st, unless we take thos extra picks and use them to move up in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th so we end up with high picks in the later rounds, but we dont need alot of picks, we need a few quality picks imo

true true i dont want alot of "late round" picks either. I want more 2nd -early 4th. look at last year we were able to get reid and smith in the 4th both should start somewhere in the line up this year! at the same token look at all the 5-7 rounders we had that were cut. I DEF agree if we trade to getpicks tey better be DAY 1 picks preferably 2-3!

i hope we trade down for Spencer or Beason I'd take them both over Timmons. and is it true Beason's got alot of moxy we need some of that since Porter left.

spencer and beason....that would be insane

Draft Pick
    If you think about it, it really wouldnt be that hard to get spencer and move up in the secound. We could trade down anywhere before the Ravens I think and still get Spencer. So that would mean at least anouther 2nd then we trade the lower 2nd pick and a 3rd to move up in the secound and get the best LB there. ((Timmons/Beason/Posluszny)) Could you imagine...............

1. Spencer
    2. Timmons/Beason/Posluszny
    2. Hunt

wow

Although we are all throwing out these option I really dont think the Steelers will do anything but stay at there pstion and take the best player that is there. But! I can dream cant I and face it this sure dose look sexy dosent it.

add sepulveda in there and you have the ultimate draft lol

Thread Information