Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Score in the Cleveland Game

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Exactly Diesel, last year I think the Steelers were alittle to comfortable after their Super Bowl win. The Chargers game was the worse to me. In the second half of that game the whole team quit.

Between the injuries to Ben, the super bowl hangover, and just general poor play all around we let ourselves get way too behind thinking we could just "turn it on" whenever we wanted but we found out all to often that you've got to show up every week. It only took to half way through the season to realize it and by then it was basically too late.

We've got to be focused 100 percent of the time this year and leave nothing to chance if we expect to have a winning season. It's got to be full bore, take no prisoners, kick *** every single minute of every game.

House of Steel
    Too many games where we quit too often you know, it was puzzling me too much to say, they was in a daze too much.

Someone should have broken Javon Walkers legs and we might have been able to win that game

POKER LEGEND
    Last season everyone knew cowher was leaving and he didnt seem to be like his crazy motivating self either that kinda hurt Tomlin will have this team ready to play to their best every week and i believe they will give him all they have he just seems like he can get players to step up and get the job done

Thread Information