Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score in the Cleveland Game

Bookmark and Share
    if he wasnt so damn stubborn and sat out the jacksonville game instead of getting killed by 300 pound stroud and henderson with a gash in his belly and a 101 fever...i think he wouldve been much more ready to play with just that extra week. Also another time he shouldve sat out is when he got smashed by those 2 falcons...batch couldve handled oakland...ah, what could have been.....

House of Steel
    I think all of us was playing that What if game.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We're going to go into Cleveland on opening weekend and take the wind right out of their sails. Same old clowns. Steelers win 27-14.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lol i didnt see that game, it was santonios first TD game if i remember....but you never know because we beat them 41-0 in cleveland the other year and they cried, and charlie batch came in in the 4th and finished the job lol
    Yes that was the game Holmes scored his first TD. Man that game was so fustrating to watch. That game was the story of the whole 2006 season. The Steelers for the most seem not interested for 3 quarters and were beating themselves all game. Then in the 4th quarter they woke up and pulled out the win. Just like the second half of the season when the Steelers woke up and almost made the play-offs.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yes that was the game Holmes scored his first TD. Man that game was so fustrating to watch. That game was the story of the whole 2006 season. The Steelers for the most seem not interested for 3 quarters and were beating themselves all game. Then in the 4th quarter they woke up and pulled out the win. Just like the second half of the season when the Steelers woke up and almost made the play-offs.
    Thats the thing that doesn't need to be happening this season...waking up in the middle of the game. We did that a lot last year and found ourselves on the short end of the stick. We had a few valiant efforts but that **** don't cut it in the NFL.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Thats the thing that doesn't need to be happening this season...waking up in the middle of the game. We did that a lot last year and found ourselves on the short end of the stick. We had a few valiant efforts but that **** don't cut it in the NFL.
    Exactly Diesel, last year I think the Steelers were alittle to comfortable after their Super Bowl win. The Chargers game was the worse to me. In the second half of that game the whole team quit.

no, the broncos game was a killer for me, the chargers stung, but the broncos ripped my heart out lol

My Mood
    Mad
    no, the broncos game was a killer for me, the chargers stung, but the broncos ripped my heart out lol

The Broncos game did suck ***. Especially since we kicked their *** in Denver in the AFC title...to lose that game in Pittsburgh was a heart breaker.

i know you hate this but....**** javon walker

My Mood
    Mad
    i know you hate this but....**** javon walker
    I don't hate it all the time. You're right **** Javon Walker. Plus the whole Broncos team.

Thread Information