Thread: Prescott Burgess?

Bookmark and Share

Prescott Burgess?

Just trying to get some fead on what you guys think about him. I think he's going to be good. He's big, athletic and Smart.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Height: 6-33/8 | Weight: 240 | 40-Time: 4.91

Official Bio

Strengths:
    Adequate size with a good frame and long arms...Solid athlete who is more quick than fast...Smooth in the open field and fluid in coverage...Superb in pursuit and has a burst...Terrific ball skills...Versatile...Has a good motor...Is smart and a hard worker...Big hitter who is fiery and a competitor...Has a decent amount of upside.

Weaknesses:
    Timed speed is only average...Needs to get stronger...Lacks great instincts...Not a great tackler...Does not always play with good leverage...Has to hit the weights and get stronger...He doesn't play a physical brand of football...Has some trouble disengaging from blocks and will get hung up in traffic...A bit of an underachiever.

Notes:
    Was a highly-touted recruit coming out of high school...Has experience at inside and outside linebacker and could project to either in the pros...Physical tools are intriguing but he just hasn't lived up to his potential yet...Some team may take a flyer on him earlier than expected in hopes that the light will eventually come on

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

as gay as NFLDC mocks are, their writeups and breakdown of players is very thorough.

i dunno, this guy sound like a good late round guy though

Thread Information