Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Besides myself

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy

Besides myself

Does anyone here kinda pay attention to what Arizona does in the off season being that KW, RG and few others that went there, does How much from OUR team that will be deployed over there. J/W
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

they suck, i dont really care about them until we beat there asses down in glendale

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    they suck, i dont really care about them until we beat there asses down in glendale
    K you suck and look at that Bitch in your sig you wish to suck those too
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I keep an eye on them, only because of what Whisenhunt, Grimm, and Spencer might try to do and because we play them in 2007.

House of Steel
    They just signed another former Steeler: Rodney Bailey

I am kind of forced to pay attention because it's all over the news. I'm actually getting sick of Whiz because his mug is all over the TV here in AZ. I personally am finding myself changing the channel when they talk about the Cardinals

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I am kind of forced to pay attention because it's all over the news. I'm actually getting sick of Whiz because his mug is all over the TV here in AZ. I personally am finding myself changing the channel when they talk about the Cardinals
    no you are just like us guys from cleveland that have to hear all the BS about the clowns.
    -unknown

Gold Standard

I live outside LA

Thank God, Raider Nation has been quiet the last few years! I don't think this franchise can succeed until Al Davis dies. He meddles with the team too much and I really don't think he can relate with the game or players anymore. Although it was super embarassing for me that they beat the Steelers last year. I took flack for that game for the rest of the football season. It still hurts to think we lost to the team that is picking first this year.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Yes I do pay attention to the Cards and I will follow them this year. I have NFL Sunday Ticket just so I can see the Steelers. But since the Cards are in the NFC and Coach Whisenhunt is their HC the Cards will be the team I follow in the NFC. Now I didn't say I'm a Cards fan. I'm only a Steelers but having Sunday Ticket allows me to watch alot of other teams across the NFL. Thats all I do on Sundays during football season is watch football.

Plus Larry Fitz is one my favorite NFL players so I do wish Fitz and Whisenhunt the best except when they play the Steelers.lol

[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;96316]Yes I do pay attention to the Cards and I will follow them this year. But since the Cards are in the NFC and Coach Whisenhunt is their HC the Cards will be the team I follow in the NFC. Now I didn't say I'm a Cards fan. Thats all I do on Sundays during football season is watch football.

I agree I like alot of teams & i am definetly pulling for our old OC
    to turn them around !

I like alot of teams,but only love one

Thread Information