Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Risers and Sliders

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Risers and Sliders

How top prospects are faring on NFL draft boards

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ml?eref=si_nfl

Glad to hear that Tony Hunt is falling on draft boards. Perhaps he can fall right into the Steelers lap.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Yes!!!! Tony is falling!!!! Maybe we don't have to trade up to get him. I geuss the scouts really don't know a good player when they see one. Tony will be a good back in the NFL. The kind that moves chains and controls the game.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

thats not always a good thing if hes sucking it up during his workouts...actually thats not a good thing at all

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    workouts are so damn overrated, players should be judged off their game tape, not gay *** workouts with no pads no one hitting you................
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    workouts are so damn overrated, players should be judged off their game tape, not gay *** workouts with no pads no one hitting you................
    I DEFINETLY AGREE

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    thats not always a good thing if hes sucking it up during his workouts...actually thats not a good thing at all
    3 years of being a bruising, pounding RB knocking down linebackers and breaking through weak *** arm tackles does not go out the window because he had a couple bad workouts. I would absolutely love to see this guy wearing black and gold!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

lol i know i want him to....just saying this isnt the time for guys to get lazy

I think that the Stelers are doing an extrodinarily great job at hidding who the want in the draft. right now they're probelly the hardest team to predict and they keep it this way. Im sure they want Hunt but they are like stone and wont let anyone know anything about anything.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

I am a little surprised to see Drew Stanton pulling the low card. He is a very good qb,at least on the college level, if he had been playing on a winning team, he may have made the Heisman.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    I think that the Stelers are doing an extrodinarily great job at hidding who the want in the draft. right now they're probelly the hardest team to predict and they keep it this way. Im sure they want Hunt but they are like stone and wont let anyone know anything about anything.
    They always do this! It drives me mad! But, it is a good thing because it makes "experts" like Kiper look really bad (like the 05 and 03 drafts). I bet they do want Hunt. Who wouldn't? He's a hard worker and powerful runner.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Thread Information