Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Barry Bonds....

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Ruth didn't cheat nor juiced. That is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

  2. #22
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Ruth didn't cheat nor juiced. That is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.
    The Babe's juice was alot of beer and hot dogs.lol

  3. #23
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180
    I like Bond's the player...



  4. #24
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    I like Bond's the player...
    Barry has been my favorite baseball players since I was 8-9 years old.lol Even when he left the Pirates I still rooted for him. Now I don't agree with everything he has said and done. But its kind of hard to stop rooting for a person when you have been a fan of that player for so long.

  5. #25
    2nd String okiesteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    961
    I did not say that the Babe cheated of Juiced, just asked IF he had, and it was found out now would he be pulled from the hall? if not, then how can we keep people out for the same reason now

  6. #26
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Barry has been my favorite baseball players since I was 8-9 years old.lol Even when he left the Pirates I still rooted for him. Now I don't agree with everything he has said and done. But its kind of hard to stop rooting for a person when you have been a fan of that player for so long.
    Wow... my thoughts exactly.

    I loved the dude when he was stealing 40 bases a year. We all know he cheated, but so did almost everyone else during his time. I heard on ESPN radio that his shoe size has gone from a 10.5 to a 13.5 since he entered the MLB. That's HGH, but I don't care.



  7. #27
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    Wow... my thoughts exactly.

    I loved the dude when he was stealing 40 bases a year. We all know he cheated, but so did almost everyone else during his time. I heard on ESPN radio that his shoe size has gone from a 10.5 to a 13.5 since he entered baseball. That's HGH, but I don't care.
    Yes I was more a fan of his when he was an all around baseball player. All I have to say there is only one person both in the 500/500 and 400/400 club. That person is Barry Bonds. Thats amazing to me that there is only one player in the history of baseball to hit 500 home runs and steal 500 bases.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Barry Bonds indicted on perjury, obstruction charges
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:17 PM
  2. Barry Bonds: Love'em or Hate'em
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:46 PM
  3. Barry Bonds
    By strong D in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 07:19 PM
  4. Bonds, Giants Finally Complete Deal
    By BlacknGold Bleeder in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 11:25 AM
  5. Report: Bonds failed amphetamine test
    By Blitzburgh55 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •