Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MIKE TOMLIN

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

MIKE TOMLIN

Im always excited about the draft and like watching the rookies progress. I can't wait to see more of Holmes and Miller. I want to see Ben do great and Parker seems to get better every year. But one of the things i want to see is how coach Tomlin does. He seems like a motivator he's a power football type. He even said that hes looking foward to the rivalrys on steelers.com. I think hes going to make an imediate impact on the sidelines and I can't wait to see him.

Tomlin

I think your right about Tomlin. With the schedule this year, Tomlin should have his first winning season (I'm thinking at least 13-3) this year with the Black and Gold.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We're all waiting eagerly to see what success Tomlin will bring to the team, it's an exciting time to be a Steelers fan..but also a nerve wracking one if you ask me

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    We're all waiting eagerly to see what success Tomlin will bring to the team, it's an exciting time to be a Steelers fan..but also a nerve wracking one if you ask me

My sentiments exactly.

I'm A "Champion"

I hope that Tomlin is all that people make him out to be, I worry that he will come in and try to change to much and that the Steelers will drop from their current level and take many years to rebuild, even though we won the whole ball of wax with this team, pretty much the way it is

My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm stoked for the season to start already. We'll see when the draft comes how Tomlin ad Colbert are going to interact. I've got a good feeling that we will have a good draft and get key players who will make an impact this season. 16 more days!!!!!
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 04-13-2007 at 12:09 AM.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Tomlin said he wants to be a run first team, he doesn't want defensive scemes either so i don't think much will change and I believe he will stay with the 3-4. He's an just an old-school coach and i dont know if this was posted here before but heres an interesting article about his luggage at the airport. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07087/772998-66.stm
    Last edited by BRICKTOWN BEAST; 04-12-2007 at 10:38 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im anxious to see how he will really be on sidelines this year. He says he's not an emotional rah rah kinda coach but I can't believe he'll just stand there and not get into it atleast alittle bit

That will be a change if he is not emotional after the tenure of the Jaw on the sidelines

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    I'm as optimistic as the next Steeler fan about this season, but to say they're going to go 13-3 is a little unrealistic IMO. We won 8 games last season, if we win 11 this year and get a playoff birth it will be seen as a success for Tomlin.

Thread Information