Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yahoo has some videos up

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Yeah I heard ya. Man, watching them video got my mouth watering wishing we had two first round picks.
    I mentioned this before and people jumped all over me for it. The Patriots have 2 first round picks 24th & 28th. I would be all for trading down with our 15th pick for their 2 picks. In fact with all the free agent moves the Pats have done I will be shocked if they don't use their picks as leverage to move up. With 2 first round picks I think we could pick up someone like Spencer and Beason in the first round. Then we could go RB (Tony Hunt) in the second and maybe a O-lineman in the third.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    I mentioned this before and people jumped all over me for it. The Patriots have 2 first round picks 24th & 28th. I would be all for trading down with our 15th pick for their 2 picks. In fact with all the free agent moves the Pats have done I will be shocked if they don't use their picks as leverage to move up. With 2 first round picks I think we could pick up someone like Spencer and Beason in the first round. Then we could go RB (Tony Hunt) in the second and maybe a O-lineman in the third.
    Im not sure the Pats would do it, even with everybody they've added so far this offseason they still need depth and help in several key areas but hell if they'd be willing to move up and give up their 2 1st round picks to move up to 15, I'd be tempted to jump on it too. I'd hate to see us give up the 15th slot overall but depending on how the draft pans out it could be good the more I think about it.

i'd pefer not to associate with patriot scum

House of Steel
    Why I hate the PAST with a passion. I can't stand how they keep their cap down and still make bargain signings at free agent big names. Why the hell can we use that forumla here in Pittsburgh and possibly compete at their level? I have to hand it to the Patriots, they got one damn good front office group of people running that team and the best professionals. Makes me sick.

i hate to tell you this, up until this year the pats system was an evil twin of ours...this year they just went off big by signing stallworth (scrub) and Thomas to big deals....like its been rumors its probably BB's last year and hes loading the guns......pats suck *** anyway

Thread Information