Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo has some videos up

Bookmark and Share
    Tailgate Coordinator

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Damn watching that video on Spencer just makes me want him all the more. He's got such great pursuit and able to fight off blocks and flow with the ball carrier then attack. Bring him on to the Black n Gold !

The vid on Okoye is amazing too, damn that guy is a monster !! Im bookmarking these vids !

Gold Standard
    Yeah, loved the Spencer video and the Beason video. I believe that either one of these guys could step in and help right away. Also like Timmons but I didn't see a video on him. Timmons and Beason are a little smaller since they are natural linebackers but they are also faster. Spencer is bigger and a little slower but looks like he could be the hardest to handle for opposing tackles to stop. But Spencer may not be as adept at dropping into coverage as the other two guys. Would love to be able to grab two of these guys. That would set us up at the OLB spot for years! If your gonna dream, dream big!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

House of Steel
    This is all the reason why I would love for Arizona to pull a stupid bait trigger of asking us to trade Alan Faneca for the First and Second Round Picks and then we can lock and load up the gold mine and be set for running of another Steelers Dynasty. We could easily lock and load two of these monster picks with that trade easy. I CAN DREAM CAN'T I????

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Spencer seems to have good pursuit which would serve him well when he drops into coverage but there will be a learning curve with him in that dept indeed. His ability to be an impact player is so high I'd just love to have him.

House of Steel
    Spencer is ours without a doubt!!!! Watching them videos, DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Boy this is a Godsent, Steel found this. God Bless you, my friend, you made my day very bright.
    Last edited by House of Steel; 04-09-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    This is all the reason why I would love for Arizona to pull a stupid bait trigger of asking us to trade Alan Faneca for the First and Second Round Picks and then we can lock and load up the gold mine and be set for running of another Steelers Dynasty. We could easily lock and load two of these monster picks with that trade easy. I CAN DREAM CAN'T I????
    If you read my other thread about our linebacker situation, the article talks about the Steelers picking a difference maker LB and then another second day project LB. If that's what we do then we will only get one of the guys mentioned.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I couldn't see us using 2 of the 3 picks on Day 1 for LB's so grabbing 1 in the 1st round and another on day 2 is a very distinct possibility.

House of Steel
    Yeah I heard ya. Man, watching them video got my mouth watering wishing we had two first round picks.

SI put up a bunch of video too. Click player and then search...

link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ft/2007/video/

Thread Information