View Poll Results: Which one is the best 1st rounder?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willis

4 22.22%
  • Timmons

5 27.78%
  • Moss

2 11.11%
  • Spencer

7 38.89%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All jokes aside....pick one

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i don't think trading for more picks this year is that good, we don't have a lot of room on the roster as it is, so i see no point in making a bunch of trades since maybe 4 or the drafted players will make the team
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

if anything we should trade up in the 2nd or 3rd and get rid of our lower picks

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i don't think trading for more picks this year is that good, we don't have a lot of room on the roster as it is, so i see no point in making a bunch of trades since maybe 4 or the drafted players will make the team
    I said trade down and draft Spencer. Then with the extra picks we recieved in the trade down then try to trade back up in the end of the first round or early second round. I guess you missed that part Koopa?

trading down for players is to risky......teams do like to **** you over when they get the chance. The colts had there eyes fixed on maroney, the pats traded up to steal him....you know why, because they hate the colts.....i just dont want to see our guy go somewhere else when we had full intentions of drafting him then we end up screwing ourselves because we have like the 22 pick and no one we really want that bad....i say reach and get them right wear we want them, in black and gold

please dont bring up edwards lol

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    trading down for players is to risky......teams do like to **** you over when they get the chance. The colts had there eyes fixed on maroney, the pats traded up to steal him....you know why, because they hate the colts.....i just dont want to see our guy go somewhere else when we had full intentions of drafting him then we end up screwing ourselves because we have like the 22 pick and no one we really want that bad....i say reach and get them right wear we want them, in black and gold

please dont bring up edwards lol
    Ok you're a reacher and I like drafting the best player available or looking at the value point of it more then you do. Its all opinion and thats fine. I won't say that you're wrong but I just like drafting best player available and make sure you get the value out of pick.

In my opinion and I'm a big Anthony Spencer fan but in my opinion I don't think he is worth the 15th pick. I think I have more insight on Spencer then most since I actually watched him play alot the last two years. You think he is and thats fine.

House of Steel
    I got a feeling Spencer is going to fall to us at 15.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I got a feeling Spencer is going to fall to us at 15.
    House Spencer will be there at 20 so yes he will be there at 15.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I said trade down and draft Spencer. Then with the extra picks we recieved in the trade down then try to trade back up in the end of the first round or early second round. I guess you missed that part Koopa?
    no, i can't miss what i don't feel like reading lol, i just saw trade, and i don't think we need to trade, we are sitting pretty where we're at.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

im not even saying just spencer, whoever we want....i just hate the thought of "hoping" they are there a few spots down...no matter who it might be. im just gonna have to trust tomlin on picking the right guy and getting him no matter what it takes.

also, the reason i say reach is, when you put yourself in the players position...dont you think it would suck *** to have a team want you and not deem you worthy of there pick...i just see that as being a confindence crusher...jmo, i dont see the harm in drafting someone higher than what they are "worth" and giving them a few extra bucks as long as they come right in and play at the high level they are being paid to play at.....but they better, or else thats considered being ****ed over and thats when you bring up troy edwards

House of Steel
    I would gamble and trade down for extra picks if we can still land Spencer in the First Round. Everything is risky when it comes to the Draft. I don't know what to believe.

Thread Information