Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Bush update

Bookmark and Share

Michael Bush update

Michael had what the doctors called a successful surgery. A steel rod was inserted into his leg and will be monitored very closely over the next 3 months to assure the healing process is going as planned. According to his doctors the best case scenario is that Bush could begin light flexibility and strength conditioning work in September and possibly start light running late October earl November. By all accounts, his cousin believes this will be a rehabilitation year for Bush. He was quick to point out everyone heals differently but was cautious to acknowledge the fact that this is the 2nd attempt to heal what was considered a common injury.

On the draft front, Michael has been told by several people that some teams are looking at him as a possible 4th round prospect and he has heard maybe as late as the 6th round.
    he needs to come play for us....if we used a second i would not complain...he is gonna be great, he would be a steal even if he couldnt play this year.

Bush>all other RB in this years draft (yes including superpeterson)

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    he's done, he will never be the back he was, i see him being soft after this, gonna be afraid of getting hit and ****, i hope he goes back to school and gets his education, cause he has no future in the nfl...........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

hes so good, i hope he works hard and tears it up in the nfl

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    so do i, but i don't know, his legs are his career, and they ain't healing right, and i think he might be soft when he comes back...........

House of Steel
    It is tough to gamble, but I think this one is worth gambling on.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i don't think it would be worth the gamble....... we need help for willie now, while we still have dookie, he isn't a good compliment, he's a good 3rd down back but not someone you can count on, i much rather have hunt or leonard who can come in and back up willie right away............

Rookie Free Agent
    A 2nd round pick on a guy that may have a injury riddled career and the fact we have Willie Parker who has proven himself. No need to waste a draft pick on a area we dont need . Sure I wouldnt mind getting him just not that early.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    After hearing that, I be leary of giving anything higher than a 3rd for him. He may very well return and be a beast but the chances are also great that he'll never be the same.

It's a tough call because he has such an upside.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    What could've been we'll never know. He won't do any rehabbin till Sept, who knows what will happen between now and then. Theres plenty of talent we can get to help this year rather then wait on a miracle and a prayer that Bush will totally recover.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    McGahee is recovering nicely after the disaster he had with his injury but the Bills did give up some time when they drafted him, and then he ends up leaving anyway..but it can be done, he can heal and he might be great but it's hard to say for sure.

Thread Information