Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Ownership

I love SA ....and with TG running it we know 2 things:

1) The site will always have an owner who cares about the forum and the people in it (just like SF did)

2) TG won't be the man who builds the site and later gets banned for no reason

I will say that as sad as I am to see SF step down from owner of the site (although he better not disappear-if he does I got connections up in Maine and I will find his ***) I am very excited to hear that the site is in the good hands of TG. The site is now based right out of my own backyard and for me what better way to represent the Central PA Steeler Nation than to have the best Steelers forum around rooted right here!

BuFu

WOW,, I go away for a couple of days and miss all sorts of activity.
    First off, SF sorry to see ya go. I hope whatever it is that had you step down works out for you. Definitely hope to see ya around, even though you may not want to see some of us!! LOL IMHO this is the best STEELER site on the web !! Thanks again for creating a site where all of us misfits can come together and have a GREAT place to enjoy !!

TG, man you got some big shoes to fill, but I also know that you are more than capable of it !! The staff that has been put in place is second to none and hopefully everyone will give you the same respect that SF had.

SF hope to see ya around and thanks again for creating this site !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i know i've already posted in this thread but at the time i was pretty much speechless and then i was reading all the comments, and i feel i have to give a shout out to AZ, he was barely mentioned when ppl talked about the new ownership, and i feel he too deserves some mention, he's done a lot for this site, without him our homepage would probably be a POS....him and tg are gonna make one hell of a admin duo................

it still sucks to see steelersfan go. you've always been kind to me even though i'm a pain in the *** at times ......but SA will live on just as TSZ did..........take care of yo **** and hope to see you around when whatever is going on in your life is taken care.......... peace out
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i know i've already posted in this thread but at the time i was pretty much speechless and then i was reading all the comments, and i feel i have to give a shout out to AZ, he was barely mentioned when ppl talked about the new ownership, and i feel he too deserves some mention, he's done a lot for this site, without him our homepage would probably be a POS....him and tg are gonna make one hell of a admin duo................

it still sucks to see steelersfan go. you've always been kind to me even though i'm a pain in the *** at times ......but SA will live on just as TSZ did..........take care of yo **** and hope to see you around when whatever is going on in your life is taken care.......... peace out
    Thanks for the shout out Koop!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Koopa, you took all the words pretaining to this whole subject right out of my mouth. I, too, was dumbfounded, in fact , I don't think I did make a post in this thread, I did send Dan and Mrs a pm. No one person makes anything like this succeed it is a team, an administrative team and all the members together make a site what it is gonna be. Chris (AZ) is sometimes overlooked because maybe he has never done this before so his talents were completely hidden whereas Matt (Top Gun) has been around, in the administrative level, on at least one other Steeler site for a few years, so many of us "knew" him and his abilities.
    AZ has done a remarkable job and I, for one, am very proud of him! Chris is a very talented young man. As is the rest of the staff
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Chris is a perfectionist when it comes to this type of thing, if you think the SA homepage is great now, just wait to see what he's got in store for the next version in the future

Im sure glad he's on our side, I couldn't ask for a better guy to work with everyday on Steeler Addicts

Good point Koopa... your contributions don't go unnoticed AZ.

Thanks everyone... Lyn is right though it's not one person it's a team effort around here.

Thread Information