I just wanted to let everyone know I am stepping down as owner of SA for personal reasons. I have turned the site over to Matt (Top Gun) who I know will do a great job! AZ_Steeler will be staying on also. The only change here is myself.
I have all the faith in the world that TG and AZ will do a great job and I want to thank both of them for the help they gave me in getting SA going. Without them it wouldn't be what it is today.
I've made some great friends here and have had a lot of fun posting with all of you. You have all been great to me and I hope you will show Matt the same respect.
I will be sending Matt the money that has been donated thus far so there is no worry there for people who have donated. The money will still go into SA like I have always said.
And last but not least, thank you all for joining SA and becoming part of this site! Without members a forum is nothing! I hope you are all able to enjoy coming here for many years and many Steelers Super Bowl wins!!
So this isn't good bye or anything. Least I hope it isn't! I will still try and post here and help Matt and Chris when/if needed and when/if I have the time.
Thanks for the great times everyone!
GO STEELERS!!!!

Dan (Steelersfan)