Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Ownership

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well! not sure what to say
    Thanks for everything
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Sad to see you step down Steelersfan, you got this site in the shape it's in today. Good Luck to Top Gun as the new owner.

I'm still sadden by the news Dan. I don't really know what to say except "Thanks for everything", and "Thanks for handing the ownership over rather than just shutting down shop". This place has really taken off and we owe it all to you!

I hope and pray that whatever is going on in your life to cause you to step down is resolved and whatever needs healed is healed. If you ever need anything just let me know, I'm sure you know where you can find me!

I'm positive you have left the board in good hands with TG, he's always had SA's best interest in mind. Hopefully we won't miss a beat and continue the success SA has had since it's conception! Thanks again Dan for everything and don't be a stranger!

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Will be odd to not think of you as "SA Owner". You're responsible for creating the absolute best Steeler site on the net--it's our second home lol

So thanks for all the hard work, time, and ingenuity you've put into this site--DOUBLE thanks for not just shuttin it down! I'm sure TG will do you proud.

I hope everything is aiight for ya Dan and hope to continue to see you around here to talk and chill. I haven't seen the MRS.S around here in a while and hope she is still doing aiight as well. If you need anything just holla. Peace.

BuFu

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    First off thanks for starting SA, SF. You're the reason we have this great site. Second best of luck to you and hope to see you post from time to time. Third I have all the confidence in the world in Top Gun and I think he will continue the standard you set for this site along with Arizona.

Reppin' 724
    Good luck dude, sorry you have to step down.

NW Indy (just outside my hometown of Chicago)

My Social Networks

Follow Madden King On Twitter Add Madden King on Facebook
    Between this place and TSZ, you created 2 spectacular sites!! You have done a great job with both spots and your leadership will be missed. I've known you (through the boards, anyway) since the beginning of TSZ and even before that and I hope whetever situation you have to take care gets better.

Tweet me!!!
    ...peace out...

good luck bro ........hope to see u at the card table again real soon....

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Fot whatever reason you have to step down, I hope and pray that everything is good with you and your family. Thank You for starting SA, I was floating around after leaving SF with no place to go. SA is full of cool and great Steeler fans. Matt will do a great job in taking the reins of SA. Please come back and post to let us know you and your family are doing good. Go do what you gotta do Dan and God Bless.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information