Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAJEH DAVENPORT

Bookmark and Share

NAJEH DAVENPORT

Some people think we need to pick up another bruiser in the draft but I think Davenport gets the job done. Bill Cower even put him as kick returner last year because special team players weren't to excited about meeting him head on. hes 6-1 247 and Micael Bush is 6-3 253 and Hunt is 6-0 230. Davenport's 28 years old so down the line we will need a good back up for Parker but for now I think we should spend our pick on a lineman, reciever, or corner before we look for another back in the later rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    Some people think we need to pick up another bruiser in the draft but I think Davenport gets the job done. Bill Cower even put him as kick returner last year because special team players weren't to excited about meeting him head on. hes 6-1 247 and Micael Bush is 6-3 253 and Hunt is 6-0 230. Davenport's 28 years old so down the line we will need a good back up for Parker but for now I think we should spend our pick on a lineman, reciever, or corner before we look for another back in the later rounds.
    Najeh is weak, hes a fat willie parker, bush and hunt are bruisers.....he really cant get the job done, hes a nice returner and runs a nice screen....not much more to him

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    the problem is, dookie is not a bruiser, he's just big, but he's soft and tries to use his speed to get past ppl not power......he is a willie type running back that is fat
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

I never said Davenport was a bruiser but when he gets his 4 n inches first down next year (I TOLD YOU SO). But I would love to see another bus in our backfield but not this year unless its TONY HUNT. and since were on the subject of bruisers, Brandon Jacobs of the Giants... is nothing more of garbage and should fall on a knife.
    Last edited by BRICKTOWN BEAST; 04-03-2007 at 03:55 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    when Davenport gets that 4 n inches first down next year you'll sadly second guess yourself even though I would really love to see another bus in our backfield. and since were on the subject of bruisers, Brandon Jacobs of the Giants... is nothing more of garbage and should fall on a knife.
    he couldn't even pound the ball in to the endzone on 3 tries this past season........don't get me wrong, i like dookie, but he's soft, he's is not a power back, and he doesn't use his size to his advantage, he much rather try to beat someone then go through them.......he's a good 3rd down back cause of the screens
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

im not saying he cant get that 4th and inches....im just sayin that i'll credit dan kreider and alan faneca for it because najeh is weak. Brnadon Jacobs is an animal, and he will be even more as he plays more, he cranks out TDs and ive seen that man kill 5 patriots on his way to the endzone on a 60 yards run.....its not easy being overshadowed by tiki barber, when that happens people tell you to go fall on a knife

Wow jacobs fumbles on the goaline and i remeber once he couldnt get a first down. He mostly follows his blockers and pretends the ball is his baby. So what if he ran over patriots thier pu$$ys anyway. If he plays good this year i will gain more respect for him but as of now i hope a samari sword is his coach.

Giants suck *** so this isnt a legit argument.....point is, big backs like Michael bush and tony hunt are better than big backs like najeh

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    All I have to say is if Willie went down with serious injury would you really be comfortable with Dookie as your main RB? Thats why the Steelers need to address RB in the first day of the draft.

it doesnt even have to be a bruiser...just a good RB would suffice

Thread Information