Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming pre draft visits.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Upcoming pre draft visits.....

Ikaika Alama-Francis-DE-Hawaii is scheduled for monday to visit with us. Here is some of what he did at Hawaii's pro day. He ran his 40s in 4.85 and 4.88 seconds. He also had a 35-inch vertical jump and a 9-foot-6 broad jump. He also ran 7.31 in the cone drill and 4.62 in the short shuttle, but slipped and didn't want to run again after he stretched his groin. Alama-Francis looked outstanding in positional workout drills. And as part of Francis' workout, he did tight end drills as well and really looked good.

Dwayne Jarrett-WR-USC is scheduled for some time before the draft. Some of his pro day results are, ran his 40s in 4.67 and 4.62 seconds ( For the 40-yard dash, they started from one of the goal lines and ran to the 40. The first couple of yards had a slight incline. There were some gusts of wind, but it is believed they did not affect the times.), the short shuttle in 4.20 and the three-cone drill in 7.28. He also had a 36½-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-1 broad jump.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Jarrett is gonna be a hell of a player, i just wish he wasnt such a pussy and would get physical.....hes soft

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Jarrett is gonna be a hell of a player, i just wish he wasnt such a pussy and would get physical.....hes soft

I like Jarrett but the thought of Mike Williams just enters my mind with Jarrett.

which is a shame, because he is a hard worker and a good player, USCs past players shouldnt **** his stock up. But he did run a 4.6, but he plays faster than that, and he is weak....he needs to bulk up and get physical, he has the potential to be great

Reppin' 724
    I thought Jarret was pretty big.....but I do kinda remember watching him play ladst year, he plays tall, not big.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    which is a shame, because he is a hard worker and a good player, USCs past players shouldnt **** his stock up. But he did run a 4.6, but he plays faster than that, and he is weak....he needs to bulk up and get physical, he has the potential to be great
    Oh trust me Train I'm not saying Jarrett will be the next Mike Williams. But the comparisons are there with them. Slow 40 times and knocks of both being soft.

I hope Jarrett becomes a player since I do like this guy and like watching him play.

hes like 6-4, he plays like hes 6-10.......they guy can be electrifying but he can also me manhandled

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Oh trust me Train I'm not saying Jarrett will be the next Mike Williams. But the comparisons are there with them. Slow 40 times and knocks of both being soft.

I hope Jarrett becomes a player since I do like this guy and like watching him play.
    yeah i hope hes successful because he is a hard worker and is very motivated, im just not sold on him being anything but a great college WR yet

Reppin' 724
    hes like 6-4, he plays like hes 6-10.......they guy can be electrifying but he can also me manhandled
    lol...he plays like he is 6-10 120 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    lol...he plays like he is 6-10 120 lbs.
    lol exactly, i wouldve said 98lbs but i see where your goin lol

Thread Information