Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cornerback

Bookmark and Share
    i would love spencer at 15....after adams i want either spencer/moss/timmons.

how are you gonna judge mcfadden already? hes started like 2 games and he was terrific....townsend started all the other games.

ok....Bengals....yes, douchmanzaheda and Henry give us fits, ok, broncos Walker killed us after cowher sucked the confidence out of ike. but jags??????...the same jags that beat us 9-0? i would hardly call that a densive problem.....our d came to play on that game, they did everything they possibly could to keep us in the game, its not the defenses fault cowher is an idiot and started ben

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i would love spencer at 15....after adams i want either spencer/moss/timmons.

how are you gonna judge mcfadden already? hes started like 2 games and he was terrific....townsend started all the other games.

ok....Bengals....yes, douchmanzaheda and Henry give us fits, ok, broncos Walker killed us after cowher sucked the confidence out of ike. but jags??????...the same jags that beat us 9-0? i would hardly call that a densive problem.....our d came to play on that game, they did everything they possibly could to keep us in the game, its not the defenses fault cowher is an idiot and started ben
    I like Spencer to but you have think Train he probably will be there at 20-24. So why not trade down for more picks and then draft Spencer? Thats what I'm saying its all about value. Why reach for a guy at 15 when you don't have to?

POKER LEGEND
    Ike will be better we do need depth but i dont believe with a first or second maybe with our third or fourth

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I like Spencer to but you have think Train he probably will be there at 20-24. So why not trade down for more picks and then draft Spencer? Thats what I'm saying its all about value. Why reach for a guy at 15 when you don't have to?
    personally i think reaching is overrated, if your getting your guy and hes gonna produce for you and work hard....why not reach. also, dont you think it would boost his confidence being taken so early...why risk "hoping" hes there when you can just secure him right where you want to...in a black and gold uniform...jmo

My Mood
    Mad
    personally i think reaching is overrated, if your getting your guy and hes gonna produce for you and work hard....why not reach. also, dont you think it would boost his confidence being taken so early...why risk "hoping" hes there when you can just secure him right where you want to...in a black and gold uniform...jmo
    Tell me how reaching for Troy Edwards in the 1999 draft worked out?lol The Steelers could have traded down in that draft and still drafted Edwards who they had a hard on for.lol

I think we can agree Spencer is going to be around in early 20s to late 20's in the first round. From a value stand point it would be retarded to draft Spencer at 15.

i said IF he was gonna produce and work hard lol.....5 picks isnt that big of a deal if you ask me

My Mood
    Mad
    i said IF he was gonna produce and work hard lol.....5 picks isnt that big of a deal if you ask me
    Well I guess I'm just alittle pissed still about the drafting of Troy Edwards. I wasn't happy when it happened.lol I guess thats why I'm so against reaching for a player. That mistake just sticks out in my mind.

Thread Information