View Poll Results: Which guy would be the odd man out if the new LB is a beast?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Harrison

0 0%
  • Larry Foote

2 10.00%
  • James Farrior

2 10.00%
  • Clark Haggans

16 80.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who will be the odd man out?

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

James Harrison is a beast

And apparently everybody here knows it because he is the ONLY one not to receive any votes to ride the pine if we get a great rookie LB. As of right now I do think that Harrison stands to be the most disruptive player of our pass rushers. Hopefully we can add someone else who can be a disruptive force on the other side.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Harrison is a beast and he has waited long enough

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Let's say we draft our next Jack Lambert. Who by the way was the Defensive Rookie of the Year in 1974. If we draft a stud linebacker, which of the current linebackers should sit so that the new guy can dominate?

We will never be able to draft another Jack Lambert. None of these players play with the heart like he did.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    And apparently everybody here knows it because he is the ONLY one not to receive any votes to ride the pine if we get a great rookie LB. As of right now I do think that Harrison stands to be the most disruptive player of our pass rushers. Hopefully we can add someone else who can be a disruptive force on the other side.
    I think Harrison is going take advantage of this opportunity and unleash the pass rushing rage on the opposing offense as well; I just hope he can stay healthy , that's my main concern with him.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I think Harrison is going take advantage of this opportunity and unleash the pass rushing rage on the opposing offense as well; I just hope he can stay healthy , that's my main concern with him.
    he needs to come out in a plastic bubble, and bubble wrapped so he doesn't get hurt before he gets to play on an actual drive
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Rookie Free Agent
    I said Farrior simply because of his age.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
    We will never be able to draft another Jack Lambert. None of these players play with the heart like he did.
    You cannot make a statement like that because it is not accurate! While I am certainly not qualified to point out which guy is the next 10 time pro bowler and lock for the pro football HOF, surely there WILL be more players like that. There will be HOF players from every era and all of them will have played with a lot of heart to get there. While Lambert was the prototype middle linebacker of the 70's, Mike Singletary and Lawrence Taylor (OLB) played with equal zest after Lambert was gone. I grew up watching Jack Lambert play and he is one of my favorites too, but I know that there WILL be more great players who come through the NFL that will impact their era of football just like Jack did his!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    he needs to come out in a plastic bubble, and bubble wrapped so he doesn't get hurt before he gets to play on an actual drive
    I know right !

If the dude stays healthy he can be the next in line of great Steeler linebackers.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I know right !

If the dude stays healthy he can be the next in line of great Steeler linebackers.
    I think James Harrison is one of the keys for the 2007 season. Lets face it if he struggles the Steelers will be hurting this year on defense. But if he has a very good/great season then the Steelers defense will be fine. Really Harrison needs to have 9-12 sacks this year. Hopefully Haggans can have a better season.

Thread Information