Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kick Returners

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Kick Returners

I think we need to get someone outta of the draft for this , is there a Devin Hester type returner in the draft ?

Well yes there is, im hoping willie reid will be a beast for us this year though...i forget this one guys name, hes kinda small but hes crazy good at returning. Also Tim Mixon comes to mind, he got hurt but he might be a steal. Not only is he a stud returner, hes a hell of a corner at Cal and actually thought to be better than hughes

Yamon Figurs was the guy, someone made a thread about him a while back

Rookie Free Agent
    They really didnt give Willie Reid a chance last year did they ? All I remember is Colclough and Holmes being sub-par IMO.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Well yes there is, im hoping willie reid will be a beast for us this year though...i forget this one guys name, hes kinda small but hes crazy good at returning. Also Tim Mixon comes to mind, he got hurt but he might be a steal. Not only is he a stud returner, hes a hell of a corner at Cal and actually thought to be better than hughes
    here we are in his second year and still don't know what he is capible of. I'm still looking to see what the kid can do.(sorta like most of us here)Willie Reid, its time to turn up the fire and prove why you were drafted.
    I'll add him to this years draft candidates
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Well we havent seen willie because cowher was in the midst of a love affair with ricardo cocface, willie was a STUD at FSU, he doesnt like returning kicks, he LOVES it

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    But can Willie Reid recover from his foot injury. I hope so since I think he can be an elite return man in the NFL. As for kick returnes in this draft Ktrain already touched on one (the kid from Kansas State). But I like Steve Breaston from Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Well we havent seen willie because cowher was in the midst of a love affair with ricardo cocface, willie was a STUD at FSU, he doesnt like returning kicks, he LOVES it
    Werent they both hurt last season. i dont even think Colclough returned more then 1 or 2 kicks last year. Nor did Reid. But Reid is the guy and i like davenport to cmpliment him back there. i think we are good at returner unless we get someone who can play corner too. I lOVE Hester but he couldnt cover ME!!! We dont need a retuner that bad!!!

here

1. Ricardo Colclough PITTSBURGH 26.0yrds avg 1 kick return
    5. Willie Reid PITTSBURGH 19.0yrds avg 1 kick return

Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Werent they both hurt last season. i dont even think Colclough returned more then 1 or 2 kicks last year. Nor did Reid. But Reid is the guy and i like davenport to cmpliment him back there. i think we are good at returner unless we get someone who can play corner too. I lOVE Hester but he couldnt cover ME!!! We dont need a retuner that bad!!!
    willie got hurt because he was thrown into a game out of no where after cowher refused to dress him for the first few weeks, cocface got injured at the most "convenient" time to cover cowhers ***. I like what reid brings to the table and najeh was a beast for us. Santonio came on strong but i want him to focus on starting for us at WR, not KR. And hester was a 5th round pick who shattered KR records for the bears, i dont care about his covering ability, his vision and speed is outstanding.

Thread Information