Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin's aggressiveness shows up at every turn

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Damn good post Koop!!

We have the best 3-4 people in the world, I think. That's what we're going to do."
    Damn right, a good draft will step it up even more and look out league. I like the fact that Tomlin didn't just come in and switch everything over at the drop of a hat. Hes been taking his time and evaluating players, that right there shows what kind of coach we have. A damn good one!!

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

He hasn't done anything yet so I will hold off on the coronation, but I have a good feeling that he will be taking the team in a positive direction!
    The more I read about Tomlin the more I like him. Let's just hope his talk is as good as his game!

Sig by BR7

How funny is that story They lost his bag and said it wasn't there

Great read and it's really encouraging to hear what Tomlin has to say about Ben!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    How funny is that story They lost his bag and said it wasn't there
    just goes to show how some people are so reliant on computers these days. Straight up lazy!!
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 03-28-2007 at 02:34 PM.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

I'm very excited about Tomlin. He is a go-getter and I like the approach he is taking. He is giving the guys time to adjust and I love what he has to say about the guys so far. It is great to hear he is not judging anyone on last year and it seems like they are all getting a fresh start. I think there were a lot of factors leading to last years 8-8 season. It's time to start fresh and put that in the back of their minds. I like that Ben is working with the coaches and being a big part of the playbook. It's also good to hear that Tomlin sees Ike's potential and that we are for sure sticking with the 3-4 as our base. Man, I am getting more and more excited for next year and my expectations are very high for this season. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Very sweet article. The more I read about Mike Tomlin the more I like this guy and the more excited I get about the Steelers future under Mike Tomlin.

GREAT ARTICLE. I'm glad that Tomlin notices Ike, Santonio, and N. Washington's potential to be great in this league.

Thanks House of Steel for the sig and avatar

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    just goes to show how some people are so reliant on computers these days. Straight up lazy!!
    actually, i don't blame the lady for doing her job, now a days, with all the potential threats at the airports i'm glad she wasn't just allowing tomlin to get his stuff....... it may be annoying, but i rather the ppl at airports do their jobs and not just let anyone through cause they say it's there...........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

so, like ive been saying all along....were sticking with the 3-4, he said it himself now. i expect tomlins expierence with the 4-3 to help us out greatly in ****ing with offenses though

Tailgate Coordinator
    Excellent read, hope this carries over into the season.

I'm A "Champion"

Thread Information