Thread: NFLN: Pittsburgh on the clock

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

NFLN: Pittsburgh on the clock

Well the results are in. Solomon Wilcox was on the clock for the Steelers assessing our needs. These were his picks for us.

1. Darrell Revis, CB, Pitt
    2. Justin Blalock, OT, Texas
    3. Didn't give a third pick

Beforehand he summarized the Steeler needs as:

1. CB
    2. OL
    3. LB

I still do not believe that we will take a cornerback with the first selection. But almost all the so-called experts do. The list of sportscasters and sportswriters who think we're taking a CB is long and illustrious. Somebody is wrong! Guess we'll see on April 28th who was more full of s**t, us or them.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Why do they call blalock a OT? hes definetly gonna be a guard which is what we need anyway.

BUT this cornerback **** needs to end, i guess they didnt hear that Tomlin really likes ike and will be great for him, or that Bryant Mcfadden is an animal. i'll bet anyone a million points that it doesnt happen, but i dont even have to offer that because no one here thinks we are taking a corner...at least not to my knowledge

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    you can't really go based of experts because they truly don't actually look at the team, they just look at stat sheets and that's it, they fail to realize that we had no pass rush

they fail to realize ike taylor was being used as a scape goat for cowher

they fail to realize they are complete ****ing idiots and rejects cause they are on a reject network, these are all the guys foxsports and espn didn't want, so i don't care about anything they say, cause again, nfl network is the reject network........kinda the farm league for broadcasters............
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Why do they call blalock a OT? hes definetly gonna be a guard which is what we need anyway.

BUT this cornerback **** needs to end, i guess they didnt hear that Tomlin really likes ike and will be great for him, or that Bryant Mcfadden is an animal. i'll bet anyone a million points that it doesnt happen, but i dont even have to offer that because no one here thinks we are taking a corner...at least not to my knowledge
    because, he played both for ut.......mostly guard, but he played a little tackle, so i guess they are just going off of that, remember, it's nfl network, it's the reject network..they don't know ****
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

well if we get blalock in the 2nd (absolute steal) he would fill in at RG or even be ready to play LG is faneca still has a bug up his ***

Gold Standard

The guy is a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    because, he played both for ut.......mostly guard, but he played a little tackle, so i guess they are just going off of that, remember, it's nfl network, it's the reject network..they don't know ****
    I have never seen Blalock play. What I have seen of him from season highlights is that he is truly a beast, that plays with an attitude. I have liked what I see and if they are lucky enough to draft Blalock he is really gonna give somebody a fight for a starting job.......IMHO
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information