Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They're now 10 for 10!

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland

They're now 10 for 10!

In as many months the Bengals just hit 10 arrests!

Chris Henry Arrested For Traffic Violations

March 27, 2007 11:42 AM EDT

The failure to use a turn signal has landed Cincinnati Bengals wide reciever Chris Henry in hot water with the law again.

According to court records, Henry was driving his car in the 1100 block of Vine Street when police noticed a car not using the turn signal. After police pulled the Cadillac Escalade over, they found that the third year player was driving on a suspended license and did not have his seat belt on.

He posted the $100 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on April 16th.

Report: FOX19 News

House of Steel
    I swear the Bungholes are trying to set a record for the most players arrested. I swear the NFL needs to change the name of the team to the Cincinnati Jailed Tiggers. BASTARDS!!! I am starting to really hate them more than Purple Raided Jailbirds called the Ratbirds.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I am starting to really hate them more than Purple Raided Jailbirds called the Ratbirds.

They are already at my "most hated rival" spot. Ever since Carson Palmer mouthed off about how that Super Bowl was meant to be theirs, if he hadn't been injured. That makes my blood boil! First of all their defense was weak all season long. Second, how can Carson just assume that his team would have gotten by the Colts and the Broncos, both on the road as we did? What happened last year Carson? You played the whole season and couldn't even make the playoffs! And you lost in the same fashion, at home, against the Steelers with the playoffs on the line. That crap along with all the Chad Johnson s**t and Douschmanzada tantrums. Yeah, I hate the Bungholio's! I revel in their misery.......
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted
    That's just insane...

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Who Dey'd a believed it???!!!

House of Steel
    These so called Who Dey fans love their teams? I wonder among the fanbase of the Jailed Tiggers, how many are criminals themselves? I wish Houchemama and Palmer the Fag get into legal problems. Ocho Stinko should be next.

House of Steel
    Tell us how you really feel, Bro!!!! Trust me, there are days I wish I was on the defensive side of the Steelers ready to inflict some suffering torturing pain on those jumping tiggers. Palmer would be crippled for life, Ocho Stinko would be crippled to the core of his spine, Hoochiemama would be passing out by stuffing a few Terrible Towel down his fuc*ing throat and wrapped in one, and finally, Chris Henry would be killed immediately after one major hit to the head of the F*cker. DAMN RIGHT I AM PISSED OFF OVER THOSE DAMN ASSES, I hope we continue to own their asses when it counts the most. F*CK YOU CINCINNATI!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Lets start a petition to kick the Bungholes out of the NFL!!! They can start another league up, the CFL: Cons Football League or Crybabies Football League. They can play their games in Iraq.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    In as many months the Bengals just hit 10 arrests!

Chris Henry Arrested For Traffic Violations

March 27, 2007 11:42 AM EDT

The failure to use a turn signal has landed Cincinnati Bengals wide reciever Chris Henry in hot water with the law again.

According to court records, Henry was driving his car in the 1100 block of Vine Street when police noticed a car not using the turn signal. After police pulled the Cadillac Escalade over, they found that the third year player was driving on a suspended license and did not have his seat belt on.

He posted the $100 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on April 16th.

Report: FOX19 News
    Why are you so concerned with the Bengals. What you should be doing during the off season is figuring out just why in the hell the Cincinnati area is such a magnet for the Republican Party, then work to get some honest people to register to vote.
    I've been down there many times and more then enough to see that there are two societies there. There hill district is nothing like ours.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by dick rasile View Post
    What you should be doing during the off season is figuring out just why in the hell the Cincinnati area is such a magnet for the Republican Party.

That gives them some hope. And here I thought they were all losers. Let's keep politics out of this shall we? There are other message boards for that.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information