Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reject or Gem?

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    that, and that fact that everywhere i read he's ranked the top guard........i've seen him play for 4 years, he can come in a start right now in place of simmons and that would be a big upgrade........
    **** it wouldn't take much to be an upgrade over Kendall Simmons. But I agree with you about your guy Koopa. The dude is a beast and the best OG in this draft. I rather have him then Grubbs or Sears thats for sure.

he got raped at the senior bowl, but the south did in general so i dont look into that much. i would be shocked if he was there for our 2nd rounder

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he got raped at the senior bowl, but the south did in general so i dont look into that much. i would be shocked if he was there for our 2nd rounder
    i don't put to much stock into those games, it's hard to play one game and look good, sure some did but there's no real chemistry, your in a totally new offense and different calls and ****.......... but in actual games he's a ****ing beast......he's good at run blocking, and he keeps his qb's upright in the shootgun...... i'm sure he'll be gone, but damn that would be awesome if he fell to us
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    that, and that fact that everywhere i read he's ranked the top guard........i've seen him play for 4 years, he can come in a start right now in place of simmons and that would be a big upgrade........

I will admit from the clips I have seen of him in action, he does look pretty bad-***! Wouldn't mind seeing him in black & gold at all.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information