Thread: Michael Vick's jewelry claim.....

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Michael Vick's jewelry claim.....

Michael Vick claimed Thursday that the hidden compartment in a water bottle he tried to take on a plane at Miami International Airport — a compartment that smelled of marijuana, according to police — was actually used to carry jewelry.

If that's true, it's news to the Miami-Dade Police Department.
    "That's the first we've heard of it," Detective Nelda Fonticella, spokeswoman for the Miami-Dade Police Department, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution when asked if Vick was carrying jewelry in the bottle. "If he has any kind of problem with the way things were handled, then he needs to talk to internal affairs."

There is no mention of jewelry in the police report, in statements given by the security agents involved or in the Florida state attorney's case memo, the Journal-Constitution reported, having obtained those documents.

Vick was stopped on Jan. 17 when he tried to pass through an airport security checkpoint with a 20-ounce bottle of water. Liquid containers of that size are no longer allowed on flights due to terrorism concerns. Vick was reluctant to give up the bottle at first, then threw it in a trash can. A security agent retrieved the bottle and found the hidden compartment. Police were summoned and reported a "dark particulate" and the smell of marijuana.

No charges were filed when authorities found no evidence of drugs in the bottle.

Vick had declined to speak publicly about the incident until Thursday.

"I had earrings in it, and I had jewelry in it," Vick said of the bottle. "They took the bottle. I don't know what they did with the bottle. I guess they were trying to, I don't want to say frame me, but at the same time look at what I had to go through.

"Nobody came out and said there were earrings inside the bottle, jewelry in the the bottle. I was cordial. I gave the bottle to the (Transportation Security Agency) lady and said, 'If you want to keep it you can keep it.' The only reason I went through all that was because there was water at the top of (the bottle). It was a stash box for my jewelry. That's what I told everybody but that wasn't written."
    Lets see, 17 Jan-23 March, thats, let me see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....**** it thats 65 days!! Now hes coming up with this bullshit!! Michael Vick is a ****ing idiot!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Lets see, 17 Jan-23 March, thats, let me see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....**** it thats 65 days!! Now hes coming up with this bullshit!! Michael Vick is a ****ing idiot!!!!!
    You just now figuring that out?

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    You just now figuring that out?
    Nah....I've known since he before he came into the league, this **** just sets it deeper in stone.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Why the hell would he bring this back up just as people are beginning to get over it? The case was closed and he was found innocent so now why does he say this so long after the fact and do even further damage to his credibility? Mike......put down the bowl, even I got more sense after one round of the circle to know you don't say **** like that.

BuFu

My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Hburg View Post
    Why the hell would he bring this back up just as people are beginning to get over it? The case was closed and he was found innocent so now why does he say this so long after the fact and do even further damage to his credibility? Mike......put down the bowl, even I got more sense after one round of the circle to know you don't say **** like that.

BuFu
    Vick is probably re-running this little issue under everyones nose now that the Falcons have totally committed themselves to him being the QB in at Atlanta now that Matt Schaub has been dealt away.

Mark my words Mike Vick will do something stupid again and will make the Falcons FO look like a Horses *** for keeping him in town.

My Mood
    Amazed
    He is just like his thug brother (the one in prison).
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

no one ever claimed the guy was smart. .
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

Thread Information