Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please give me your thoughts on vick.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Horny
    he reminds me of someone let me think here o yeah kordell great athelete but sucks at qb

seriously, you wan to get me started on vick.

well i think that he was the gangster icon of the NFL for years, his jerseys sold more than anyone else and he sold thousands of tickets at the georgia dome. he is a one man show, the highest paid player in the NFL and for what? he knows how to run, he couldnt read a defense to save his life. He has an absolute lazer cannon for an arm but he cant use it, he runs and has tunnel vision to alge crumpler, he is a worthless QB annd the chargers trading that pick to get Tomlinson will be known as on of the greatest trades ever in the history of the world.

now for the fun stuff

this link is amazing, looka t the picture and tell me that it isnt an amazing shot of ron mexico himself.

http://mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Mike_Vick.html

no wait this video sums it all up lol

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrAIL9MlWJY[/MEDIA]

House of Steel
    Ron "Jackass" Mexico at his finest. I hate that ******* with a passion.

My Mood
    Chatty
    I think he's a great athlete and I agree that he's got the speed for WR but he's totally overrated as a QB.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Gold Standard

Vick will never even get to sniff a Super Bowl

History will show that running QB's do not fare well in the playoffs against good defenses. I definitely DO NOT buy into the black quarterback stigma that some people believe in. Warren Moon, Steve McNair and Donovon McNabb have shown that a black quarterback who actually THROWS the ball and doesn't rely on his legs to win games, can win! You could probably throw Randle Cunningham into that mix as well in the later part of his career. In the beginning of it he tried to win like Vick does, with his legs. There are people who are paid big dollars on the team to run with the football and take the pounding. To me a QB is paid for his ability to do 2 things, think fast on his feet, and throw the damn ball! Anybody who tries to re-invent the position by expanding that role usually finds things tough going. IMO if Vick is ever going to be a great QB (not a RB) which I think he has the physical tools to succeed with, he will need to concentrate more on reading defenses and throwing the ball. Time will eventually answer all questions about him won't it?
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

not gonna happen, hes a scrub.....one of the greatest college quarterbacks to ever play but a total scrub in the NFL....Vince young is the QB vick wishes he was

Waterboy
    i can admit when i was wrong...i had 2 horrible predictions in my sports lifetime. i said tim duncan was going to be a HUGE flop in the NBA & vince young would be horrible also...we all know what duncan has done and vince looks like he's going to make an *** out of me too! too early to really say about VY yet though. but he really did impress me last season with his arms and legs!

i guess 2 out of 1,000,000,0000 ain't bad though

www.lunaticshirts.com
    I WANT TO PISTOL WHIP DOUCHMANZEDAH AND HORSE TEETH!

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Stupid waste of talent is all I can say. He should be a WR.
    I agree, Kordell II.

I'm A "Champion"

Rookie Free Agent
    This is my opinion on Vick , great running QB probably best of all time or at least in the top 5 with guys like Cunnnigham, Tarkenton , Young, average to below average passer . He isnt even worth close to what he gets payed and I dont ever see him winning the SB as a starter, I wouldnt call him a bust but he certainly didnt live up to most ppl's expectations.

Thread Information