Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please give me your thoughts on vick.

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

please give me your thoughts on vick.

was going to post this on the shuab thread, but what do you guys think about michael vick. i think he might be the best athlete in the NFL. but also the the worst or near the worst starting quarterback in the league. he has not touch at all. he rifles everything in. i think crumpler makes him look even better with those soft hands. i'm not hating on vick. but geeez he is honestly the one guy that i can say will NEVER lead his team to a super bowl. i'm tired of people acting like he's so great. even comentators act like he's superman or something. he's a worse than mediocre QB.

www.lunaticshirts.com
    I WANT TO PISTOL WHIP DOUCHMANZEDAH AND HORSE TEETH!

House of Steel
    Stupid waste of talent is all I can say. He should be a WR.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    What did you say? Vick was last seen rolling a joint with Ricky Williams. Vick off to the CFL

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

I've always been a Vick supporter.
    He has crazy talent but he has yet to accomplish anything in the NFL except for beating Green Bay in Green Bay in the playoffs years ago.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by jayson_wv View Post
    was going to post this on the shuab thread, but what do you guys think about michael vick. i think he might be the best athlete in the NFL. but also the the worst or near the worst starting quarterback in the league. he has not touch at all. he rifles everything in. i think crumpler makes him look even better with those soft hands. i'm not hating on vick. but geeez he is honestly the one guy that i can say will NEVER lead his team to a super bowl. i'm tired of people acting like he's so great. even comentators act like he's superman or something. he's a worse than mediocre QB.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Reppin' 724
    huge waste of talent

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Hes a gifted athlete but he blows as a QB. I've been reading articles here lately where everyone is referring to Vick as the Falcons RB.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    ahhh **** as a RB, he get killed, as a WR, I think he could be an outstanding all-pro.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    ahhh **** as a RB, he get killed, as a WR, I think he could be an outstanding all-pro.
    Well he broke a QB rushing record last year so He must not have gotten killed to bad
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Can't stand Vick the Dick He's over rated as a QB and will never win a superbowl Remember this "Vick is a coach killer "

Thread Information