Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Patrick Willis 4.37/40

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180

    Patrick Willis 4.37/40

    You can add a couple ticks for the home-feild advantage...

    Patrick Willis LB - Willis (6-1, 237 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest. He had a phenomenal workout and clearly made several seven-figure increments in his rookie contract.

    link: http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts



  2. #2
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    wow, to bad he's an inside linebacker so the hell with him lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  3. #3
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    wow, to bad he's an inside linebacker so the hell with him lol
    eh....we aint exactly young or deep at MLB. I wouldn't rule it out, I have seen them do weirder things in the draft (Troy Edwards).

  4. #4
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    eh....we aint exactly young or deep at MLB. I wouldn't rule it out, I have seen them do weirder things in the draft (Troy Edwards).
    remember, the past drafts no longer matter, new coach new drafting ways, so lets not hold cowhers big time mistakes against tomlin
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  5. #5
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    remember, the past drafts no longer matter, new coach new drafting ways, so lets not hold cowhers big time mistakes against tomlin
    I don't think Tomlin is going to be free to do everything he wants quite yet. Sadly Colbert will have quite a bit of say.....ya know?

  6. #6
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    I don't think Tomlin is going to be free to do everything he wants quite yet. Sadly Colbert will have quite a bit of say.....ya know?
    i know, i've said in the past tomlin is just a puppet, but colbert never had a say before, so everything that went bad was all cowher being a ****tard and not knowing how to draft
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  7. #7
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i know, i've said in the past tomlin is just a puppet, but colbert never had a say before, so everything that went bad was all cowher being a ****tard and not knowing how to draft
    I get ya....I'm just saying I would be sad if we took Willis, its not a BAD choice, just wouldn't be super popular right away. Our entire LB corps is getting old (except Foote).

  8. #8
    SA's Bouncer
    DIESELMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brandenburg, Ky.
    Posts
    7,492
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Thats a helluva improvement from a 4.51 at the combine to a 4.37. Definitely shot his stock up.
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 03-22-2007 at 01:41 PM.


    If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!


    "Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

    "They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

  9. #9
    Draft Pick introyitrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Youngstown Ohio
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    I get ya....I'm just saying I would be sad if we took Willis, its not a BAD choice, just wouldn't be super popular right away. Our entire LB corps is getting old (except Foote).
    I agree. I think OLB or DE should be our target with our first round pick.

  10. #10
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    eh....we aint exactly young or deep at MLB. I wouldn't rule it out, I have seen them do weirder things in the draft (Troy Edwards).
    Very good point Stillers. The Steelers need to inject youth into their LB core bigtime period. Hell take Willis in the first if best available and draft Woodley in the second round.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:00 AM
  2. Patrick Willis
    By strong D in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:58 PM
  3. Reminder Dan Patrick show Is On
    By Steelerlyn in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •