Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a log for my web site

the guy is jacked lol

Nah, I am not into all those veins, I could tell ya what I think he looks like-- But really we dont want to go there.. I admire the all the hard work and dedication that goes into to body building-- but the looks-- not my thang...

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Good answer MRS SF
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Cool.. steroids for sale!

House of Steel
    Mrs., I tried to make a sig and couldn't make it work cause my dogs kept interfering with my work, I gave up and saw that K-train beat me to it.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    Cool.. steroids for sale!
    Total opposite of steroids my friend! But I`m sure Dan, pictured in the sig, would appreciate your kind words. I actually have a friend that has a site dedicated to shirts about steroid use. We are promote only Natural Physiques. The picture used was Dan the day before a contest, it took 16 straight weeks of dieting to achieve the look. He doesnt look like this all the time just once, every other year. You might be surprised to know that he is
    6`tall and weighed in at 178lbs in the picture. If he were abusing the needle, at six foot, he would weigh in at 240 plus! We always joke that the biggest guys at a drug tested show, are in the audience! Also my site is linked up with Christian Bodybuilding .com, so I wouldn`t be allowed to keep my status and promote drug use. I actually have alot of respect for both men and women natural bodybuilders, I dont think that I could do it!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Smokin
    wow, that is a logo he made for you....that will be sweet...

Thanks for the sig Flea

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Total opposite of steroids my friend! But I`m sure Dan, pictured in the sig, would appreciate your kind words. I actually have a friend that has a site dedicated to shirts about steroid use. We are promote only Natural Physiques. The picture used was Dan the day before a contest, it took 16 straight weeks of dieting to achieve the look. He doesnt look like this all the time just once, every other year. You might be surprised to know that he is
    6`tall and weighed in at 178lbs in the picture. If he were abusing the needle, at six foot, he would weigh in at 240 plus! We always joke that the biggest guys at a drug tested show, are in the audience! Also my site is linked up with Christian Bodybuilding .com, so I wouldn`t be allowed to keep my status and promote drug use. I actually have alot of respect for both men and women natural bodybuilders, I dont think that I could do it!
    I meant to wrap my steroid comment around the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tag I guess it doesn't pay to be sarcastic typing in a forum eh? lol. And if Dan wants to go a few rounds.. KTrain would be happy too !

Quote Originally Posted by MRS Steelerfan View Post
    Nah, I am not into all those veins, I could tell ya what I think he looks like-- But really we dont want to go there.. I admire the all the hard work and dedication that goes into to body building-- but the looks-- not my thang...
    I'm with you there!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

hell yeah im always up for a few rounds

Thread Information