Thread: Sportsnation NFL mock

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Sportsnation NFL mock

What makes this mock different is that it doesn't pick players. Instead it has a breakdown of needs by position in percentages. I believe whoever wrote this crap has no idea what he or she is talking about.

In the days leading up to the draft, we're putting each team on the clock and asking you to make the pick. But before the Raiders start things off on Wednesday, April 4, we're putting you in charge of each team's draft board. We've already asked voters to pinpoint each team's biggest needs, and now we want to know who the ideal pick is at those spots.
    Who did they ask? Certainly not Steeler fans! Here is the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...?page=snmock07
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

this poll isnt hardcore fans like us, these are fans that saw our DBs get beat and cowher have ZERO faith in them....anyone who knows anything about the situation knows we need OLB

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    This looks pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    this poll isnt hardcore fans like us, these are fans that saw our DBs get beat and cowher have ZERO faith in them....anyone who knows anything about the situation knows we need OLB
    Yeah and it's not like Ike and Deshea are like Chad Scott and Dewyne Washington. He had a great 2005 campaign and is working hard to get it back. I can see us picking up a Nickle Back to add depth, but I agree, our needs are at the front 7, manly OLB.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

House of Steel
    They say CB is our biggest need? Who the hell did they ask, preschoolers? Damn.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    No ****, right ! Where in the world do they find these people ! We just grabbed the option year on Ike's contract, McFadden is up and coming, why in the world does anybody think we need another DB in the first round.

Gold Standard

Outsider observations

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    No ****, right ! Where in the world do they find these people ! We just grabbed the option year on Ike's contract, McFadden is up and coming, why in the world does anybody think we need another DB in the first round.
    Guess none of these people noticed that the Blitz was taken out of Blitzburgh! Compared to years past we did not get a lot of pressure on QB's last year. That has a lot to do with our secondary looking bad. That also had a lot to do with our defense struggling to get off the field on third downs. Nothing should be a higher priority for us this year than getting more pressure on opposing QB's! When opposing QB's are fearing us again then you know we will be playing winning football again!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    why in the world does anybody think we need another DB in the first round.
    Cuz these self appointed "experts" and so called informed fans are Idiots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr
    Guess none of these people noticed that the Blitz was taken out of Blitzburgh! Compared to years past we did not get a lot of pressure on QB's last year. That has a lot to do with our secondary looking bad. That also had a lot to do with our defense struggling to get off the field on third downs. Nothing should be a higher priority for us this year than getting more pressure on opposing QB's! When opposing QB's are fearing us again then you know we will be playing winning football again!
    Exactly!! these mocks really prove how football educated these people really are.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information