Thread: Georgia Pro day.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Georgia Pro day.....

The top performance was from linebacker Danny Verdun Wheeler. Weighing in at 247 pounds, Wheeler ran his 40s in the low 4.6 range, had a vertical jump of 35.5 inches and posted an outstanding time of 6.93 seconds in the three-cone. That time was the fastest of the day for any Bulldog who worked out.

Defensive end Charles Johnson pulled his hamstring after his first 40 and did nothing else the rest of the day.

Quentin Moses continues to fall. Sources say he was out of shape and had a terrible workout. So much so there is talk he could now drop out of the initial 75 selections next month.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Moses is a bum, how do you go from the top DE prospect to lucky to be a 4th rounder ...he could come play OLB for us and mabey turn his career around, but only if he wants to do it for 4th or 5th round pick money

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I don't know the whole full story with Moses but I can't believe he would drop THAT far regardless of how bad he was.

Somebody will draft him and they're liable to get a steal.

Gold Standard

Just say NO to Moses

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Quentin Moses continues to fall. Sources say he was out of shape and had a terrible workout. So much so there is talk he could now drop out of the initial 75 selections next month.

I watched him at the senior bowl and paid particular attention to him on quite a few plays because his name was billed as one of this years studs and I knew we would be looking for a DE/OLB. I think he sucks! The plays I saw he looked weak and overwhelmed by the blockers. He was a non-factor and I don't believe he made any plays in that game. No surprise that his stock is falling. Might be a day 2 pick before its over.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

he disappeared in the senior bowl, he MIGHT not make a bad OLB, hes no DE though, he had a rough combine....if for some reason we did pick him up in a late round, so be it, we can turn LBs into stars.....but i wish i knew what his problem is :duuno:

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Comparing his senior year (big dropoff) to his junior year doesn't help, his sacks dropped from 11.5 to 4.5. As well as being out of shape, he benched a whopping 17 reps with 225 lbs. Pretty pathetic for a 6'5" 261lb OLB/DE.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he disappeared in the senior bowl, he MIGHT not make a bad OLB, hes no DE though, he had a rough combine....if for some reason we did pick him up in a late round, so be it, we can turn LBs into stars.....but i wish i knew what his problem is :duuno:
    his problem is that he has no passion for the game
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    his problem is that he has no passion for the game
    what a waste...he has the potential to be great

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    what a waste...he has the potential to be great
    he still has that potential, he just has to get picked up by a team that has a good motivator for a coach, and good teammates around him to bring the best out in him....... he could be a steal after the 2nd round and a low risk pick in the later rounds cause if he continues to suck it won't cost much to cut him........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information