Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New here

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    actually steerlersgal86 is cleve's disguise and his real way to come out of the closet

stop that..i am sure some of these people remember me from steelersfever...i have not changed my name...

you guys are just cruel..

see what i grew up with...and this is nothing....and i had 3 brothers....

Thanks for the sig Flea

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Hey Capt You got no reason to teach me ****.
    I was talking about Pyscho dipshit so put your famous finger back away
    Last edited by Captcoolhand; 03-19-2007 at 12:13 PM.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

House of Steel
    LMAO. Capt, your too easy of a target.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    That is Psycho for ya. Last time I remember, that sicko told me he had a bad rash under his bra straps. You got some sex changing sickos for brothers.
    if you only knew...rash under his bra straps..nothing either one of my brothers say ever surprises me...

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    Well Clevestinks is the oldest by far, i am the middle and only girl of 4, and pyschoWard...is the spoild brat...youngest....and I mean he fits every word of spoiled brat.

actually with our mother no one spent anytime in the kitchen unless they had clean up duty. which clevestinks never had...because he woudl break the dishes....we were blessed with a stay at home mom who made a home cooked meal everyday at 5 o'clock..but now clevestinks spends the most time in the kitchen. Dont let pyscho fool you with those recipes...ask him how many of them he has made...your answer will be "0".....
    you know what you are right i don't spend as much time in the kitchen as i would like but when you work 70+ hours a week it is kinda hard!!! and as far as the recipes you know that is so knock it off and stop tring to make yourself look good!

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well Clevestinks is the oldest by far, i am the middle and only girl of 4, and pyschoWard...is the spoild brat...youngest....and I mean he fits every word of spoiled brat.

actually with our mother no one spent anytime in the kitchen unless they had clean up duty. which clevestinks never had...because he woudl break the dishes....we were blessed with a stay at home mom who made a home cooked meal everyday at 5 o'clock..but now clevestinks spends the most time in the kitchen. Dont let pyscho fool you with those recipes...ask him how many of them he has made...your answer will be "0".....
    let the truth be told
    Last edited by Captcoolhand; 03-19-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Smokin
    you know what you are right i don't spend as much time in the kitchen as i would like but when you work 70+ hours a week it is kinda hard!!! and as far as the recipes you know that is so knock it off and stop tring to make yourself look good!

okay as far as the recipes go...how many of them besides the spinach one have you made? have you ever honestly in your life made venision...i dont mean ate it i mean cook it? NONONONONONO......i know you work alot but you dont work hard....and you better be nice...or no more chicken enchiladas for you....

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Horny
    okay as far as the recipes go...how many of them besides the spinach one have you made? have you ever honestly in your life made venision...i dont mean ate it i mean cook it? NONONONONONO......i know you work alot but you dont work hard....and you better be nice...or no more chicken enchiladas for you....
    lets talk about working hard here for a min.... i am at home right posting (about to go into work in a few) where are you............

My Mood
    Smokin
    lets talk about working hard here for a min.... i am at home right posting (about to go into work in a few) where are you............
    heyhey...you start work at noon i bet you will still be posting...

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Horny
    doubt it

Thread Information