Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: New here

  1. #11
    2nd String PsychoWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Ohio
    Posts
    7,690
    My Mood
    Horny
    sister i have no sister cleve do you?

  2. #12
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    Congratulation SA We have our first trio 2 Bothers and Sis.
    lots of great folks here which i'm sure you already seen. nice having you (don't beat me too bad in poker) and look forward to seeing you around.
    Who's older, younger and the spoil brat in the middle

    TG- you shouldn't talk.... being the 1st guy here every morning at 6am starting new threads

    1 more ?
    who spent more time in the kitchen
    Last edited by Captcoolhand; 03-19-2007 at 11:55 AM.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  3. #13
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    sister i have no sister cleve do you?
    hey now that is not nice....i know you dont admit to your other brother but you do have a sister...remember me yesterday


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  4. #14
    House of Steel
    Guest
    That is Psycho for ya. Last time I remember, that sicko told me he had a bad rash under his bra straps. You got some sex changing sickos for brothers.

  5. #15
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    poor grammer HOS i think she missed it
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  6. #16
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358


    Hope you enjoy the site!!!

  7. #17
    2nd String PsychoWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Ohio
    Posts
    7,690
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    That is Psycho for ya. Last time I remember, that sicko told me he had a bad rash under his bra straps. You got some sex changing sickos for brothers.
    actually steerlersgal86 is cleve's disguise and his real way to come out of the closet

  8. #18
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Hey Capt You got no reason to teach me ****.

  9. #19
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    actually steerlersgal86 is cleve's disguise and his real way to come out of the closet
    OMG!

  10. #20
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Congratulation SA We have our first trio 2 Bothers and Sis.
    lots of great folks here which i'm sure you already seen. nice having you (don't beat me too bad in poker) and look forward to seeing you around.
    Who's older, younger and the spoil brat in the middle

    TG- you shouldn't talk.... being the 1st guy here every morning at 6am starting new threads

    1 more ?
    who spent more time in the kitchen
    Well Clevestinks is the oldest by far, i am the middle and only girl of 4, and pyschoWard...is the spoild brat...youngest....and I mean he fits every word of spoiled brat.

    actually with our mother no one spent anytime in the kitchen unless they had clean up duty. which clevestinks never had...because he woudl break the dishes....we were blessed with a stay at home mom who made a home cooked meal everyday at 5 o'clock..but now clevestinks spends the most time in the kitchen. Dont let pyscho fool you with those recipes...ask him how many of them he has made...your answer will be "0".....


    Thanks for the sig Flea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •