Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yamon Figurs???

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    nfldraftcoundown is very critical of all the players, goods and bads.....hester is no big guy either
    Yeah 5'11" 190lbs. but Hester is a DB not a WR. Big difference bro. Besides if we draft him we won't get your punter...whatshis****inname?

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Yeah 5'11" 190lbs. but Hester is a DB not a WR. Big difference bro. Besides if we draft him we won't get your punter...whatshis****inname?
    actually hester is a db/wr lol....... coming into the nfl they didn't know if he was gonna be a wr or a db......and i think next year he's gonna play some wr for the bears
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    actually hester is a db/wr lol....... coming into the nfl they didn't know if he was gonna be a wr or a db......and i think next year he's gonna play some wr for the bears
    Thats cool but being half DB he knows how to give and take a hit. not like this other guy who is supposedly scared of contact. Its all good Koop, everybody has their wish list.....

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

yeah hester is a scrub as a DB....and im not saying were gonna draft him lol, we need a vicious returner though, i hope Reid is that guy, he was crazy at FSU.

DANIEL SEPULVEDA......you guys need to burn that name into your head lol

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    poz is not what we need, we need a pass rusher, poz is not a pass rusher, and he'd be a middle linebacker in our system

i wouldn't mind taking this dude, however i still have faith in willie reid........
    I mean I haven't seen anything of Willie Reid + speed kills. With Poz, I mean I have followed his career rather close at PSU and he has just been a great football player. PSU was not just a 4-3 they did run some 3-4 so he's a stranger to the system. I just think Poz is the best linebacker in this draft and we need someone with his desire and fire to win.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    I mean I haven't seen anything of Willie Reid + speed kills. With Poz, I mean I have followed his career rather close at PSU and he has just been a great football player. PSU was not just a 4-3 they did run some 3-4 so he's a stranger to the system. I just think Poz is the best linebacker in this draft and we need someone with his desire and fire to win.
    but he was move to the middle last year....not what we need....i do agree that hes a hell of a player....but theres alot of great players we could get with the 15th pick.....not many of them are what we need though

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Thats cool but being half DB he knows how to give and take a hit. not like this other guy who is supposedly scared of contact. Its all good Koop, everybody has their wish list.....
    actually, cornerbacks can be soft too, look at deion sanders he was soft, and hester idolizes sanders.............

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    i'm not knocking his skill, and i think he'll be a very good player in the nfl, however, he is not the pass rusher we need, we need someone to rush the qb at will, poz can't do that, tim shaw has more career sacks then this guy......... anthony spencer would be a much better fit for us

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    but he was move to the middle last year....not what we need....i do agree that hes a hell of a player....but theres alot of great players we could get with the 15th pick.....not many of them are what we need though
    Right and you never know about this. Last year, everyone had it penciled in that we were taking LenDale White, this year I'm seeing either Jarvis Moss, a CB that we don't need, Lawrence Timmons, or Adam Carriker. So, you never know, we could trade down and nab Spencer to save cap room to re-sign Troy.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

i knew we werent gonna draft white.....i wouldnt have minded white but i didnt think we were gonna draft him. Santonio surprised me, but only because i didnt think he would be there when we picked.....i promise you we will not go CB in the first round....there is no way, Spencer or moss all the way. Timmons...eh, doubt it, Carriker....i would be pissed.

I would be furious if we got a corner in the first

Thread Information