Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belichick to coach his last season???

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Belichick to coach his last season???

According to Boston Herald, Bill Belichick is firing all his guns at once because he wants to go out on top. The team's spending spree has all the makings of a run at one final Super Bowl before Belichick packs it in as a coach of the Patriots. They've added Adalius Thomas-LB, Donte Stallworth-WR, Wes Walker-WR, Kelly Washington-WR, Sammy Morris-RB, Larry Izzo-LB, Kyle Brady-TE and Billy Yates-G. We can only hope and pray.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    The Steelers will knock their asses to the floor in the playoffs. Nice try, Belliache.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Dude I ****ing hope so. I'm tired of seeing that sweat shirt wearing mug of his every football season.

House of Steel
    Maybe we can hire Chris Simon as our hitman and take a whack at Belliache's head.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I'm tired of seeing that sweat shirt wearing mug of his every football season.
    you and me both....it looks like he crawled out of his cardboard box and went straight to the stadium.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    you and me both....it looks like he crawled out of his cardboard box and went straight to the stadium.
    lol funny **** Diesel funny **** man.

That would be awesome if he left... I can't stand the dude or the entire team! I put the Patriots right their next to the Yankees!

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    That would be awesome if he left... I can't stand the dude or the entire team! I put the Patriots right their next to the Yankees!
    I put them right next to that stink'n mess my dog left out in the Back yard
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Dude I ****ing hope so. I'm tired of seeing that sweat shirt wearing mug of his every football season.
    Yeah is it so classless. He is such a jerk. I hope he does retire. I won't miss you Hoodie.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

So he does a huge spending spree for the last year he coaches with no concern for the future effects? Yea, real team-spirited and classy. :rolls eyes:

In 2-4 years time when the Patriots budget is gone to **** and they are unable to pay for high caliber players we will all know who to thank.

Now, to just squash that dream and send the Patriots back to the pre-tuck rule days.

BuFu

Thread Information