Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: crock pot recipes

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    i use my crockpot weekly i have not tried the liners yet though. i keep forgetting they make them...it sure would be nice...
    tell me about it Momma saids,"you don't work today, you clean house" and since i do the cooking 90% of the time,man doing dishes SUCK!
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We never used our crockpot much because cleanup was such a pain, but with these liners, it's awesome.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    We never used our crockpot much because cleanup was such a pain, but with these liners, it's awesome.
    i do use it but yes it is a pain...chili is the worst...but i think i am going to get these and try them....

Thanks for the sig Flea

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    you guys got me wondering because i was just thinking about using mine today (But hate that clean-up )
    Believe it or not.....was actually eyeballing that pack of venision stew meat in the freezer this morning thanks Steelergal.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    you guys got me wondering because i was just thinking about using mine today (But hate that clean-up )
    Believe it or not.....was actually eyeballing that pack of venision stew meat in the freezer this morning thanks Steelergal.
    anytime...send some my way ...it is my husbands birthday today and i dont want to cook...i even made my corned beef and cabbage in mine on saturday and it was good....

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Walmart has those liners pretty cheap, but they don't come too many to a pack so use them wisely

My Mood
    Smokin
    Walmart has those liners pretty cheap, but they don't come too many to a pack so use them wisely
    thank you...walmart is my favorite store..i am there like 2-3 times a week...i have a sign outside my house that says if i am not home try walmart...cleve got it for me...

Thanks for the sig Flea

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    thank you...walmart is my favorite store..i am there like 2-3 times a week...i have a sign outside my house that says if i am not home try walmart...cleve got it for me...

I'm not allowed to make cornbeef unless i plan on eating it all myself No one here likes it.

Since so many here are from NE Ohio, we need to meet up sometime this summer up in Ganeva On the Lake for a get together
    -unknown

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post

I'm not allowed to make cornbeef unless i plan on eating it all myself No one here likes it.

Since so many here are from NE Ohio, we need to meet up sometime this summer up in Ganeva On the Lake for a get together
    oh we all love geneva on the lake..it is only about 20-30 minutes from me only about 15 for pyscho...that would be fun....my husband loves to ride his bike out there...

Thanks for the sig Flea

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    oh we all love geneva on the lake..it is only about 20-30 minutes from me only about 15 for pyscho...that would be fun....my husband loves to ride his bike out there...
    I love to have a bike but you know.
    I live next door(literally) to Cleveland Hopkins Airport so it's about an hour or a little less for me. wife and I go and get a room and just make a weekend of it with NO kids
    -unknown

Thread Information