Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SIRIUS NFL RADIO on our 1st rounder,,,

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Good post Stillers and I agree. I rather have Willis then Puz. Its not that I don't think Puz is a good football player. I think Willis is going to be better player in the NFL.
    Not really sure how much steeler/ PSU football you actually watch (not to be rude) but im not sure you really know what your saying. To play OLB or SS in this 3-4 (zone blitzing) you have to be a fast-head smart player (Troy and Porter). Knowing where the holes in the zones are gonna be when people blitz and having the speed to get into those zones is key. Paul is that guy, and he isnt a MLB he is a natural OLB, he moved there his senior year to fill the holes in the defense and did a hell of a job doing it. Porter was a great pass rusher, always was, always will be. That is where Paul might have trouble immediately stepping in to replace a guy like Porter. Paul, is a athelete, a hitter, and a VERY football smart guy. He defines what a steelers linebacker is and should be. With all that said i really dont think he will be drafted by us. Look for the Pats to grab him after we pass on him, and watch him turn into one of the greats in the NFL.

Remember, before he was injured in the orange bowl last year alot of people had him drafted ahead of AJ Hawk and Bobby Carpenter as a top 10 pick if he would of elected to enter the draft as a Junior.

POKER LEGEND
    If tomlins plan is to go to a 4-3 we will need pass rushing de's and a stud midde linebacker which i believe willis will be maybe like an urlacher

Thread Information