-[ Fire Animation ]- for K-Train
1. Alright, take your fire.gif and open it with Image Ready, then click the button that imports that into photoshop. You will have your 11 layers (on individual layers).
2. In Photoshop, with your sig that you want to add fire (make sure you have the 'cut out area' done.. where you want the fire).
Like here, I didn't cut out the tradition oval or circle.. I wanted to be different I'm using the sig I made for HoS that he never used
3. Once you have your area 'cut out' (I think you did already from the screenshot you posted), do layer -> merge visible.
You should have a nice 1 layer sig with your cut out intact.
4. Take your flames that you imported into Photoshop click the bottom layer and hold shift and then click the top layer (so all the layers are selected) and drag them into your one layer sig. With them still selected, move them all to the bottom so your sig is the very top most layer. Then click your move tool to move them all into postion. (leaving them all selected while you move them moves them all at once, so you don't have to re-align them).
Your layers pallette should look like this now,
and your sig like this..
5. With every thing ready to go, click that button that "edit in Image Ready" ( SHIFT + CTL + M )
Hide layer 11, and show layer 1
your layers pallette in IR should look like this..
6. Optional -- Set the frame delay to .01 (if you want a slower animation) (I changed them all to 0 when I was done.. .01 seemed too slow for me)
and then duplicate the layer
7. Once you duplicate the previous frame, it automatically selects frame 2, so now go to your layers pallete and hide layer 1 and show layer 2.
your layers pallette and animation frames should look like this
Then duplicate frame 2 (in the animation pallette) on the dupe'd frame, hide layer 2 and show layer 3. Repeat duplicating then showing/hiding layers until you get to layer 11.
Your final layer/animation frame should look like this.
8. Do a file -> save optimized as and save your animation. DONE!!
9. Upload and show off!