Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stevens arrested for DUI

Bookmark and Share
    ..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    A fuggin Chrysler 300?? lmfao. Were all the LeBaron's taken??

Waterboy
    he's a douche anyway!

www.lunaticshirts.com
    I WANT TO PISTOL WHIP DOUCHMANZEDAH AND HORSE TEETH!

Blood-alcohol test results released Friday show Jerramy Stevens of the Seattle Seahawks was nearly three times over the state's legal limit when arrested March 13 in Scottsdale on suspicion of drunken driving.

Stevens' blood-alcohol content was 0.204 percent, which places Stevens in the extreme DUI category, Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said. Arizona's legal limit is 0.08 percent. In Arizona, extreme DUI is 0.15 or more and can bring a 30-day jail sentence.

Stevens, who is scheduled to appear in court April 2, reportedly told officers he had "four or five" margaritas before he was stopped around 2:30 a.m. for driving erratically along Indian School Road near 84th Street.

Officers reported that he was visibly intoxicated, describing his eyes as "bloodshot, watery and half-closed."

Police drew Stevens' blood with a search warrant when he reportedly refused to take a Breathalyzer test.

The 27-year-old Bellevue, Wash. resident was arrested on charges of DUI and possession of marijuana after police reportedly found drugs in his back pocket. He was released on bail after police booked him into the Scottsdale City Jail.

Stevens played tight end for the Seahawks for five years. On Tuesday, news accounts reported that Stevens will not return next season.

"I would say it is probably time for a change of scenery and move on from that situation," team President Tim Ruskell said in a written statement Friday. "We signed Marcus Pollard. We now have four tight ends, so I think we are in good shape."

The Scottsdale arrest was not the first incident on the free agent's record.

In 2003, he faced DUI charges after police in Seattle reportedly found half-empty champagne bottles in his car during a traffic stop.

Two years earlier, Stevens faced hit-and-run charges after his vehicle crashed into a Seattle retirement home.

In 2001, he was accused of drugging and raping a 19-year-old girl at the University of

link: http://www.azcentral.com/community/s...ens0324Z8.html
    He was smacked!

Tailgate Coordinator
    Man, he really is soft!

I'm A "Champion"

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    oh man he would be great for us

my bad, had a Cincy fall back
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thread Information