Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HOW THE ****?

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    If you still need the help..

go back into Photoshop. Open the non animated part of the sig, merge all layers so its one layer (but make sure you don't merge a BG, cause you need that transparent part for your fire.

Then stick all 10 or so layers of fire you have into that as well. (where they need to be layer wise, all aligned and and whatnot.) So when you have that all set, you should have a non animated sig w/fire.

Now click that button that imports that psd into Image Ready.

Bring up the animation palette.. and just do what you did before with the showing/hiding of layers to make your animation.

If you still need help, I can open image ready and give you more detailed instructions, but you already made the fire part by itself, so I figured you know how to make the animation.. just getting it all there together

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    If you still need the help..

go back into Photoshop. Open the non animated part of the sig, merge all layers so its one layer (but make sure you don't merge a BG, cause you need that transparent part for your fire.

Then stick all 10 or so layers of fire you have into that as well. (where they need to be layer wise, all aligned and and whatnot.) So when you have that all set, you should have a non animated sig w/fire.

Now click that button that imports that psd into Image Ready.

Bring up the animation palette.. and just do what you did before with the showing/hiding of layers to make your animation.

If you still need help, I can open image ready and give you more detailed instructions, but you already made the fire part by itself, so I figured you know how to make the animation.. just getting it all there together
    Its that easy

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It always seems easier till you actually do it

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ok i want the fire which has 10 slides to go in the circle behind the text. what am i doin wrong?
    The fire has to be the bottom layer and then you'll need to have another layer somewhere giving the area a white background because once you start hacking up animation to be an oval then it's going to mess up all the other slides. So you have layers of fire on the bottom, then a white layer and then all your other stuff. Then on the white layer you'll just need to erase the background for where you want the flames coming through...

EDIT: I could be wrong though because I am new to this and you may be taking a different route

Quote Originally Posted by Steelx View Post
    Its that easy
    Yeah, it might be a tad more involved but not much. I was going from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    The fire has to be the bottom layer and then you'll need to have another layer somewhere giving the area a white background because once you start hacking up animation to be an oval then it's going to mess up all the other slides. So you have layers of fire on the bottom, then a white layer and then all your other stuff. Then on the white layer you'll just need to erase the background for where you want the flames coming through...

EDIT: I could be wrong though because I am new to this and you may be taking a different route
    He did the fire animation right, I think he just wanted to incorporate that into his sig.. so the esaisest way is to take those fire layers and put them where they need to go in the sig, then import the whole thing into Image Ready.

I think (going from memory), the first thing in IR you do would be to hide all the fire layers except the bottom one. Then click the 'duplicate' frame button (in the animation pallette) and show the next layer of fire and hiding the one from the previous frame.. then duplicate... show/hide, etc etc.

So basically, his layer order in PS or IM is the same.. the merged sig on top (with his transparent opening for the fire), then the fire layers under that. The top sig layer can serve as the mask for the fire to cover un needed parts. It's actually pretty simple, then you dont have to erase anything.

If you want to send me those fire layers, I can write up a tut w/pics for those who need it.

edit:.. I saved his fire .gif from page 2. I'll get that tut here tonight some time. To nice here to sit around on the comp
    Last edited by BR7; 03-13-2007 at 02:21 PM.

i have kinda gotten the idea but i can get it right when i do it, im ****ing up somewhere....heres the fire

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...in89/Step8.gif

the fire is golden. If you can chill.. maybe comb your amish beard for an hour or two, lol.. I can wrtie up a tut on how to add that to a sig.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    If you can chill.. maybe comb your amish beard for an hour or two

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Well hurry up already will ya, inquiring minds want to know

lol i dont have a beard to comb

Thread Information