Well we all know the high rated draft prospects but I like looking at the sleepers as well. I think this could be one. Tell me what you think? He would play OLB in the Steelers 3-4 defense.

Jason Trusnik-DE/OLB
With high energy and competitiveness, makes more plays than expected. Is instinctive; sniffs out plays well and gets started fast. Uses hands aggressively against blockers; chops offensive linemen's hands down to stay free and can jolt them with hard punches. Excels at getting underneath reach blocks. Keeps blockers on his back. Shows the closing burst to consistently make tackles in pursuit. Excels at shooting into and blowing up plays in the backfield when the lineman over him pulls. Plays stronger than measured size; consistently holds ground against tight end run blocks and tosses them aside to make tackles on runs at him.

Bottom line: Trusnik was a dominant and productive small-school defender, but he is a frustrating end/linebacker 'tweener. That makes him at best a seventh-rounder who will need to start on special teams and need to bulk up to about 265 pounds to get defensive reps.

After missing the '05 season with a broken leg, Ohio Northern defensive end Jason Trusnik had an outstanding senior season and grabbed the attention of scouts. He played at a small school and is somewhat of a defensive end/outside linebacker 'tweener at 6-3 1/2 and 249 pounds.
Trusnik was not invited to the Combine, so his workout Thursday had a big bearing on his status in most team's eyes.
He appeared fully recovered the injury and showed the speed to switch to linebacker if needed. He ran two 40-yard dashes in the high-4.6s on a rubber track, which most teams will convert to the high 4.7s. That's still good for a linebacker.
Trusnik's workout was good but might not be good enough to get drafted. In our opinion, he could become a good rush linebacker and is an ideal late-round option for a team using a 3-4 defense.

I'm not saying this guy is going to anything great. But in the 7th round why not take a chance on him?