Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U of Arizona Pro-Day....Henry impresses

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Henry is built like Barry Foster

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    We have speed though, bush's speed isnt what makes me like him....willie runs a 4.28....we have plenty of speed
    Barry Foster/5'10 228 lbs/ ?
    Chris Henry/5'11 233 lbs/4.32-40

Power runners are nice.......but they are double nice when after they break a couple arm tackles going through the line of scrimmage they have the speed to take it all the way to the house!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Personally i want BUSH He's got power & speed !

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    The other thing to look at when taking a RB is how much were they utilized in college... were they an every down back and just got pounded to death every Saturday so now their body won't uphold to a rigorous NFL schedule... or did they share their time and not really take the abuse of a feature back so they will last longer in the NFL??? There are a lot of factors when taking a RB besides the "Were they bad *** in college?"
    yeah but if they shared time in college they might last longer but they might not be able to carry team good without that other guy to rely on

Gold Standard

A scouting report on Bush

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZBURGH NATION View Post
    Personally i want BUSH He's got power & speed !

Michael Bush, Louisville

Positives: Size (6-1-plus, 243 pounds) and strength ... Follows blockers well. …Surprising quickness and agility for his size ... Pass-protection.

Negatives: Durability; still rehabilitating a broken leg suffered during Louisville's '06 season-opener ... Upright running style exposes him to too much contact ... Too much hesitation when he doesn't find an immediate opening ... Limited big-play ability.
    I think Henry is gonna be a bigger star because he has gamebreaking speed and power! IMO
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I mentioned keeping an eye on Chris Henry months ago. In Ktrains RB's thread (post 8). So I'm not shocked at all about Chris Henry rising up the charts. I also do hope he does become a Steeler.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    The thing about tall RB's, they are more susceptible to injuries cuz they run upright. This guy Henry has a lower center of gravity and has the build of a fire hydrant. All that and speed....Look out!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr
    Power runners are nice.......but they are double nice when after they break a couple arm tackles going through the line of scrimmage they have the speed to take it all the way to the house!
    Most definitely!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information