Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: im just wondering

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Horny
    don't like to see him leave but got to have faith in tomlin and the rooneys!

Waterboy
    lol you all know i ment joey, wtf is wrong with me i put jerry lol, sorry i was too lazy to read up

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    there are a million threads on the topic. If you really want to know...read up!
    No doubt, there's almost as many about Porter leaving as there was about Cowher leaving

Most on this board wanted him to stay, but knew he'd want more money than we could pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by ajhawkistheman View Post
    lol you all know i ment joey, wtf is wrong with me i put jerry lol, sorry i was too lazy to read up
    I wasn't trying to be rude...the topic is jsut getting a little old and there are so many threads on the topic.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ajhawkistheman View Post
    well if you are a green bay fan and if farve is one of your favorite players, i guess it could be comparable to cutting him 3 years ago.

(and i already know joey isnt a hall of famer or multiple time mvp)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Speaking for myself, I go with the name on the front of the jersey as opposed to the name on the back of the jersey. Porter did the Steelers well but he wanted more ca ching than the Steelers were willing to provide him with. No one is irreplaceable. I agree with whatever the organization's front office comes up with. I am a diehard Steeler fan.

You tell em!
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Not having Joey here with us won't truly sink in until Sept when the regular season starts and there's no 55 on the field

Gold Standard

Watching Anthony Spencer wreaking havoc might ease that pain!

Should we end up with Spencer (and I personally think its going to be either him or Carriker) and he turns out to be the beast we all think he is. Porter won't be missed! Might sound like a cruel thing to say but if we get an upgrade in the play at the position.....Joey will be quickly forgotten!

Have said this before....Our defense will improve even if we do nothing to improve it! If our offense starts playing like they are capable of and can control the line of scrimmage, the defense will improve simply by not being on the field as much as they were last year! There were a lot of games last year where Ben looked dysfunctional and it translated over to our offense being completely out of sync! If our offense is clicking like they are capable of then the defense will be better! I am sure you have all heard that the best defense is a great offense! Hard for the other team to score when their offense is on the sidelines watching.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Jerry Porter

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Not having Joey here with us won't truly sink in until Sept when the regular season starts and there's no 55 on the field
    There might be a 55 on the field. Depends if the steelers give out the number.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Thread Information