Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: im just wondering

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    There might be a 55 on the field. Depends if the steelers give out the number.
    Now you know what I mean when I say "there won't be a 55 out on the field" , Im not just talking about the number

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Now you know what I mean when I say "there won't be a 55 out on the field" , Im not just talking about the number

You can always buy this.

[IMG][/IMG]

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm not going to look but i hope its not like TG's honda
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You can always buy this.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sacrilege man, that's total sacrilege ! I still can't bear the thought of seeing Joey in Teal !

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sacrilege man, that's total sacrilege ! I still can't bear the thought of seeing Joey in Teal !
    Don't feel bad TG- Steelers.com still have him flexing on their home page But I agree,I believe that if Porter would of just said," Look pay me my bonus" and (worked out the rest) he would of stayed At least 1 more year. (THATS AL HE HAD LEFT WITH THIS TEAM)
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

That is not sacrilege the Joey Porter era is dead! Time to move on to better things. Either Harrison will step up or we will draft someone. Then your all going to be saying Joey who.

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That is not sacrilege the Joey Porter era is dead! Time to move on to better things. Either Harrison will step up or we will draft someone. Then your all going to be saying Joey who.
    Just like we all still say Lamert who, or Jack Ham who, or Bradshaw who? No way dude !!

sure players move on, it happens every year. There's always a physical body to stick in there but not always the same quality player to stick in there. You can bet your last dollar you'll never hear me say Joey who !

and just for the record, no Im not comparing Joey to those players, Im just making a point.

Just like we all still say Lamert who, or Jack Ham who, or Bradshaw who? No way dude !!

sure players move on, it happens every year. There's always a physical body to stick in there but not always the same quality player to stick in there. You can bet your last dollar you'll never hear me say Joey who !

and just for the record, no Im not comparing Joey to those players, Im just making a point.

So when you buying the porter fins jersey TG?

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by ajhawkistheman View Post
    how upset are you guys that jerry porter left? im just wondering cuz if i were as die hard steeler fans as u guys, i would be punchin somethin right about now
    I wanna be upset, but we do trust the Steelers, we all wanted Llyodd to stay, and Gildon, and Greene, and Earl Holmes etc. But the get around 30 years old, and gone. Our biggst fear is "Who replaces him?" We`ve alwalys have had great depth at LB, hell Vrabel really couldnt crack our lineup, but I`m not sure where the depth is now. I love Porter, I love his kind of play. I`m not pissed that HE is gone, I`m pissed that we might not have his replacement.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Meh, Joey is replaceable. I loved watching the guy play for the Steelers, and would have been ecstatic if they would have kept him in Pittsburgh, but the bottom line is that he was expendable, and he wanted more than he was worth.

The Steelers will live, but it's too bad that Joey had to leave.

Thread Information