Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stallworth to the Pats.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Stallworth to the Pats.....

ESPN.com reports a league source has told Michael Smith of ESPN.com free agent WR Donte' Stallworth (Eagles) will sign a six-year contract with the New England Patriots. The deal is believed to be worth a little more than $30 million with close to $12 million guaranteed.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    Damn them asses up there.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Does McNabb have any one left to throw the ball to
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Does McNabb have any one left to throw the ball to
    No, other then Reggie Brown which is a joke receiver. I think this drops my Philly Prediction from 8-8 to 4-12. This is too nice of me though to predict them to have 4 wins. BACK TO THE BASEMENT WHERE YOU BELONG PHILLY!

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    McNabb won last 2 games before being out for the year

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well, I know who i won't be drafting in Next seasons FF
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Gold Standard

New England is retooled and tougher than ever!

Oh, and lets not forget these bastards get *** 2 *** 1st round picks this year! Of course I still like our Steelers chances but damned if New England isn't reloaded and ready to compete near the top of the conference for another 5 or 6 years? I can't see any playoff scenario that wouldn't involve a tough match-up with the Patriots! The Colts have regressed a little IMO and will have a much tougher time trying to repeat! As good as these free agent signings make them.....add another top LB and a first round WR? They are gonna be really tough to beat!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Reppin' 724
    When does McNabb ever have anyone to throw to? They still playin the NFC, and in a division where teams have either changed coaches, lost their best player, or are the Redskins. McNabb stays healthy, the Eagles go at least 9-7.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Stallworth's deal is actually a one year deal. He is due an 8 million dollar bonus next march. Which he will not see. Of course he still might cut before that if he takes another step in the substance abuse program of the NFL.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Oh, and lets not forget these bastards get *** 2 *** 1st round picks this year! Of course I still like our Steelers chances but damned if New England isn't reloaded and ready to compete near the top of the conference for another 5 or 6 years? I can't see any playoff scenario that wouldn't involve a tough match-up with the Patriots! The Colts have regressed a little IMO and will have a much tougher time trying to repeat! As good as these free agent signings make them.....add another top LB and a first round WR? They are gonna be really tough to beat!
    No doubt, as if Tom Brady actually needs anymore weapons around him to make them competitive they go out and start making some big splashes in FA to really bolster their team. I guess Kraft finally listened to Brady and is going out and getting him some decent weapons.

Thread Information